MotoGP 2012
Check your tv guide cause it looks like qld may get a replay because ONE is airing F@#*ing golf Wtf
(08-04-2012, 09:12am)463046 Wrote: Check your tv guide cause it looks like qld may get a replay because ONE is airing F@#*ing golf Wtf

Oops sorry just checkes the guide and looks like Ten will telecast it live Yes

I was under the impression that ONE and TEN where part of the same company and if one wasnt transmitting than the other would!!
Looks likle Ten ..
While we are on the subject.......Who is planning on going down to Phillip Island for the Aus Moto GP later this year??????
The voices in my head may not be real, but they come up with some dam good ideas!Scary
Just Starting 4-30 AM . Sleep in Tomorrow , (Well Today ) .

If Wisdom Comes with Age , I'm one of the Smartest Blokes Here
Last 5 lap's made it well worth getting up at 4.30am.

Excellent.
(09-04-2012, 06:02am)Tony Nitrous Wrote: Last 5 lap's made it well worth getting up at 4.30am.

Excellent.

Great race,shame about stoners lead of nearly 2secs disintegrating,seems like a hand injury from all the gestures he was demonstrating.
I was out of town for the night but got to see the race this morning no worries. Thanks.
Interesting comments from Jeremy Burgess on Rossi and his Ducati !
Hi all,
Happy to see a Good 1st GP race and great to see Lorenzo win!! Happy also to see Pedrosa up there..as for our whingeing immature colonial friend well what can I say...maybe he has an excuse again - I am sure he will take away the others great ride......
Take it easy...
Jeffro Very Happy