Surprise Surprise !!
How often does this happen ?? ..

I received my greenslip renewal today from I.M.R and it has gone down Yes
Last year it was $457.04 and this year it is $417.89. Nothing in my life has really changed as far as risk goes, so I'm not quite sure why .. but I won't argue Pi_thumbsup

Rego went up $50 because I put personalised plates on, so I guess I have come out even.

Cheers .. Dale
You got a year older Mate .

If Wisdom Comes with Age , I'm one of the Smartest Blokes Here
(10-02-2012, 08:59pm)Greeny_SA Wrote: You got a year older Mate .

Older, less risk. Clap
(11-02-2012, 09:13am)pashnit Wrote:
(10-02-2012, 08:59pm)Greeny_SA Wrote: You got a year older Mate .

Older, less risk. Clap

I went from 46 to 47.
I haven't had a ticket in 20 years (How many busa riders can make that claim Coolsmiley) so not sure why the big drop. I could understand if i had of turned 25 or 30. At this rate, greenslip should be free by the time I reach your age Pete Pi_tongue
Nice!

Got my IMR renewal in the mail. Turned 30 during last year. Premium has gone from ~$1200 to ~$900!!
$50 extra per year for personalised plates, how f$%#ed is that?
I can understand costing extra to make the plate, but every year???
Money grabbing asswipes! Biker
People are like turtles....... you don't move forward unless you stick your neck out!! Boobies4
(21-03-2012, 04:38pm)PostmanPete Wrote: $50 extra per year for personalised plates, how f$%#ed is that?

I'm with you all the way. This is my first year with personalised plates and the rego is now $162. Still not a bad price, I guess, for the privilage of riding on our pristine NSW roads Lol3
(21-03-2012, 08:02pm)Dale Wrote:
(21-03-2012, 04:38pm)PostmanPete Wrote: $50 extra per year for personalised plates, how f$%#ed is that?

I'm with you all the way. This is my first year with personalised plates and the rego is now $162. Still not a bad price, I guess, for the privilage of riding on our pristine NSW roads Lol3
Then add the Green slip & see if your still smiling Pi_freak

Yes when i was in tassie 10 years ago i had plates on twn work vans and my work car plus Bike Total 4 so extra $400 per year . i think it has changed down there now .
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com