RocketRod
Happy Birthday to our Great friend RocketRod who would have turned 52 today

R.I.P Rod
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
(27-02-2012, 07:09am)ROD Wrote: Happy Birthday to our Great friend RocketRod who would have turned 52 today

R.I.P Rod

Rest In Peace RocketMan.
Pi_thumbsup Onya Rocket .................. but Dirty was tellin me you still need to get a f---in haircut Boobies4
Good boys with even gooder memories
Pi_thumbsup Pi_thumbsup Pi_thumbsup
Was having a look through some old photos tonight and found these, Rocketman on his way to the 2004 Jindy Get-together and there. This run preceeded Tathra but it rained every time we wnet there so we changed the run to Tathra.

Anyway Rocketman looking just the way I remember him.
Hope you're cutting up the clouds mate, keeping the other brothers and sister honest until we get there!CoolsmileyLol3Coolsmiley
[Image: RocketRodJindyRun2004.jpg]

and with his Busa

[Image: RocketRod2004JindyRIPMate.jpg]
Max do i see Dirtbags and Balls in there too , i remember Ronnie popping the front wheel on his R1 every time we slowed
and the look on Dirbags face when he took my bike for a ride ,
Who would know we would loose 3 great guys within a couple of years of that gathering
I think you're right mate. I can see DB in there, and that could be Balls with his helmet still on to DBs right. That was such a good run, but gee we had some prangs during the "Loop", they numbered 7 or 8 from minor tip overs to that chappy who was run off the road by the 4 wheel drive and got stuck in the fence on the way back up towards Thredbo from the Victorian side. A wet but great weekend.

You're so right mate, we have lost some good friends.
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
I followed him over the Reefton once.............(his backyard) EekPi_freak

Still miss our arguments though Lol3Roll

Old Ballsy (those fuggen tyres are suicide Rev) was tippy toeing on the R1 that day. My old heavy busa just cut through the slush & disappeared !

I ran wheel to wheel with Dirt Bags from Myrtleford to Mansfield on the way back.............top run alright....
Never ride the A model of anything.
(29-02-2012, 04:20pm)Rev Wrote: I followed him over the Reefton once.............(his backyard) EekPi_freak

Still miss our arguments though Lol3Roll

Old Ballsy (those fuggen tyres are suicide Rev) was tippy toeing on the R1 that day. My old heavy busa just cut through the slush & disappeared !

I ran wheel to wheel with Dirt Bags from Myrtleford to Mansfield on the way back.............top run alright....

Thought that was you over the back in the red jacket Pi_thumbsup
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
All great Guys and all sadly missed!
I remember it was Rocketmans idea to have the get together at Jindabyne!
All discussed over a latte with Rev at Yea!
We certainly pushed the envelope at time. Some harder than others!
R.I.P. Guys
Happy Birthday Rocketman. I hope I catch up one day. But I'm in no hurry!

God Bless You all, Phil! Yep, Still Riding not Talking
Pi_thumbsup
[Image: Doitforthegroupies.jpg]
We've had Rev now GiddyUp onthe forum. My God, after so long you old Mexicans are still alive and riding! Glad to see your words on the screen gentlemen. Long time no hear!lol.

Max - just picking myself up off the floor!!
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
(29-02-2012, 08:55pm)Madmax Wrote: We've had Rev now GiddyUp onthe forum. My God, after so long you old Mexicans are still alive and riding! Glad to see your words on the screen gentlemen. Long time no hear!lol.

Max - just picking myself up off the floor!!

Max they should be charged a $5 entry fee..
I'd pay the $5 fee but Rev would ask for the pensioners discount! Roll
But that's another story.....
Great to see the old heads still around. Glad to see the new Guys having the fun we have all had in the past!
I'm way to old and frail to carry on like we did in the past...Showback
Still got heaps of war stories though!
I remember the 99Busa back in the good old days....Biker
So many great Rocketman adventures!
Miss the fallen Guys so much I stepped away from the Club and the group rides!
Still got the bling Busa though! Having way to much fun In a BMW Z4 I bought in 2010......
Told you I was old and frail!

God Bless All of you and your Families.

Stay Safe!
[Image: Doitforthegroupies.jpg]
(01-03-2012, 06:36pm)GiddyUp Wrote: I'd pay the $5 fee but Rev would ask for the pensioners discount! Roll
But that's another story.....
Great to see the old heads still around. Glad to see the new Guys having the fun we have all had in the past!
I'm way to old and frail to carry on like we did in the past...Showback
Still got heaps of war stories though!
I remember the 99Busa back in the good old days....Biker
So many great Rocketman adventures!
Miss the fallen Guys so much I stepped away from the Club and the group rides!
Still got the bling Busa though! Having way to much fun In a BMW Z4 I bought in 2010......
Told you I was old and frail!

God Bless All of you and your Families.

Stay Safe!

Maybe think about coming to Tathra this year old man, it would be way cool to catch up with some of you old Mexicans! We managed 2 prangs last Tathra get-together. We are improving. I think we get a little safer each year.

Max

Pensioners discount ?.........not qualified yet GDY LOL ! Soon enough though. You're only as old as the woman you're feeling right ? If that's so I'm screwed......Very Happy

I'll get a cut on everything & rightly so Coolsmiley

I'm getting coffee cuts on my Big Ted Seniors Card right now dude, not to mention other stuff as well & I've been riding with those cranky Ulysses jokers ..........Biker They tell some good war stories & know their roads although they blue amongst themselves a bit Roll

I'm a perpetual prospect until they can organise discounts on tyres...Pi_thumbsup
Never ride the A model of anything.
Better late than never.
All the best Rocket. Still have your pic on my little wall here. Sadly missed, but great memories.