A newbie from Perth
Hi guys,
I have just purchased a 2008 Orange 'busa. Low kms and it still looks like a new one. I am yet to pick it up but will do next week so I certainly look forward to having a sweet sports/touring bike again.
My current stable consists of a Hypermotard Ducati, a KTM SMT990 and a BSA Thunderbolt...so it was only obvious I 'needed' a 'busa!
This forum seems like a wonderful source of info. I hope I can contribute myself over the next few months/years.....
Cheers.
Yes Another Westy

Hey Hewzie Welcome to the club and yes there's a lot of info on hear so enjoy to your hearts content, there's also a lot of people on hear that are more than willing to pass on there knowledge as well.

If your wanting to get out for ride just watch the Riding Not Talkin Threads and look for anything with WA it the Title there's plenty of us guys on here from WA, so what part of Perth are you??.

We have been a little quiet as of late everyone seems so bloody busy anyway hope to meet up some time in the near future but in the mean time enjoy your new toy (once you get it) and stay safe.
Welcome to the club Hewzie

Enjoy your new ride when you get her ..

Cheers .. Dale
Heya Hewzie... Very Happy

Good to see ya made it over here from the other site, Welcome home mate!!!

Make sure ya post up some pics when ur busa turns up!! Yes

Keep it fun,
bazman
Coolsmiley
Welcome buddy.

will be good to see some pics of the bikes mate.

We're all about the toys here!

Axe