Police tactics?????
Victorian Police have been accused of using motorists as "human shields" after footage emerged of a learner driver's car being rammed from behind after he was ordered to stop directly in the path of a car fleeing police.

Madhawa Mapa, 17, was returning from a driving lesson with his mother when a highway patrol officer ordered them to stop their car in the middle of the Hume Freeway near Benalla on Saturday morning.

Mobile phone footage obtained by the Nine Network shows the moment of impact which violently jolted the pair's car forward, leaving the rear quarter crumpled.

The mother and son were uninjured but were critical of police for putting them in harm's way.

"It's unacceptable for the police to do that because our lives were put at risk," Madhawa said.

"He could have easily killed us."

The driver of the stolen car reportedly reached speeds of up to 200km/h.

He was arrested after the vehicle crashed into a wall following collisions with four other vehicles stopped on the freeway.

Madhawa said he had no idea what was going on and he was trembling with fear after the crash.

Victoria Police Chief Commissioner Ken Lay said the methods used that day were not standard operating procedure.

"To be perfectly frank, the circumstances that have been described to me in no way shape or form conform to our policy," the Commissioner said.

He has ordered an investigation into the incident.

Source: Nine News.
Author: Martin Zavan. Approving editor: Matthew Henry.
Yes this has got to be a joke they put over lives at risk to slow him down when they would of had pleanty of time to spike his tyres or shoot the f***kers tyres when no cars around .
Why wait to you have just about to reach melbourne then do something Probley time Australia took on the ram the car from behind to put them in a spin when safe for others not the dicks in the chased car tuff crap if they roll ten times AND MAKE IT LAW THAT THEY CAN NOT TAKE LEGAL ACTION IF THEY ARE BREAKING THE LAW AND GET HURT
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
You can't shoot them. If you did the bleeding hearts would come out and vilify the cops for using there[sic] guns.

A set of felony evasion laws like the US has would help I think. "If you run you will go to gaol, do not pass go, do not go to the doll office and collect legal aid".

Besides, the real victims here are the drivers of stolen cars. They have been failed by society and their dog ate it and it's mabo and the vibe, and the education and drugs and of course the police and the racist government and centrelink and the faeries at the bottom of the garden and the taxpayer and their cat bruno and a broken home and the church and global warming and the sky is falling chicken little.
Bring back mandatory military service for all little sh1ts who steal cars/bikes, break into houses, damage property and generally make life sh1t for at least one other person.

"and when I gun the engine I want people to think that the world is coming to an end"
Scary
Every country should make kids do at least one year of service straight out of school after the age of 18 or when they turn 18. It would give most kids the genral respect that so many do not have today. There little shits and almost deserve the violence...
[Image: _50_Cal_Bullet_by_Sprocket_man.jpg]

Straight through the engine and six foot beneath the road. Problem solved instantly.
thats 1 way of getting rid of the imports. should be more of it
pink pantys 4 every one .see you in hell bitches
(17-05-2012, 02:28pm)mechanx Wrote: thats 1 way of getting rid of the imports. should be more of it

R u trying to say they should have used boat people as road spikesScary
now your talking raymond ,
Bring back the cane in schools, teach them from a young age that if they do decide to run a muck then its going to hurt when they caught...

Worked for me and many others i'm sure..
Hard to beat a 50cal at any time, can't outrun it, dodge it, withstand a hit from it or a near miss. And your engine can't stand it either!! Great tool!
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
(17-05-2012, 12:18pm)Buhjones Wrote: You can't shoot them. If you did the bleeding hearts would come out and vilify the cops for using there[sic] guns.

A set of felony evasion laws like the US has would help I think. "If you run you will go to gaol, do not pass go, do not go to the doll office and collect legal aid".

Besides, the real victims here are the drivers of stolen cars. They have been failed by society and their dog ate it and it's mabo and the vibe, and the education and drugs and of course the police and the racist government and centrelink and the faeries at the bottom of the garden and the taxpayer and their cat bruno and a broken home and the church and global warming and the sky is falling chicken little.
Bring back mandatory military service for all little sh1ts who steal cars/bikes, break into houses, damage property and generally make life sh1t for at least one other person.

Gold mate. Pi_thumbsup Clap

People need to learn from an early age, the joys of responsibility. Cop it on the chin and stop blaming everyone else. I'm so sick of today's society acting like the world owes them a favour. You want a job and to get somewhere in life? Sick of being a no-hoping dole bludger? Join the f*cking Army. Better yet, 2 years mandatory service for anyone over 16 that has a brush with the law. I'm sure they would stop pissing and moaning once the country's best disciplinary service gets their hands on them.

Harden the f*ck up Australia!!

Don't smack your kids.... Lol3

Cam
only a rider knows why a dog sticks his head out the car window...
(17-05-2012, 05:47pm)Camikaze Wrote: [quote='Buhjones' pid='264728' dateline='1337221117']
You can't shoot them. If you did the bleeding hearts would come out and vilify the cops for using there[sic] guns.

Gold mate. Pi_thumbsup Clap

People need to learn from an early age, the joys of responsibility. Cop it on the chin and stop blaming everyone else. I'm so sick of today's society acting like the world owes them a favour. You want a job and to get somewhere in life? Sick of being a no-hoping dole bludger? Join the f*cking Army. Better yet, 2 years mandatory service for anyone over 16 that has a brush with the law. I'm sure they would stop pissing and moaning once the country's best disciplinary service gets their hands on them.

Harden the f*ck up Australia!!

Don't smack your kids.... Lol3

Cam

Right on Cam.Kid these days seem lazy,won`t every thing on a platta.Shit i left school on the friday and started apprenticeship.monday at 15and 11 months.in 1967.been working ever since.Just selling my lawn mower retail shop.Do abit of travelling.cheers.

How dare they? What about a Federal Police investigation into the ridiculous tyrannical state of affairs going on in Victoria with regard to their police force serving their masters not the general public as they`re employed to do.
Remind you of the 15 year old kid the police shot dead instead of knocking him on the scon with a baton? Excessive force just a little?
On SMH.com another guy in a dual cab ute with 2 kids ordered to block the breakdown lane was smashed into by the running fool & gave his story to a Victorian radio station.
Absolutely disgusting these pricks should be sacked immediately along with Ken Lay & charged with sedition against the people of Australia. Using the general public as HUMAN Shields in the course of their duty is punishable under the Constitution of Australia.
You thread hijackers, are you really serious turning such an important story like this into a racist diatribe? Wake upPi_thumbsdown
'The more professional you are, the closer you get to your client' Leon.

(18-05-2012, 12:59am)busacrankin Wrote: How dare they? What about a Federal Police investigation into the ridiculous tyrannical state of affairs going on in Victoria with regard to their police force serving their masters not the general public as they`re employed to do.
Remind you of the 15 year old kid the police shot dead instead of knocking him on the scon with a baton? Excessive force just a little?
On SMH.com another guy in a dual cab ute with 2 kids ordered to block the breakdown lane was smashed into by the running fool & gave his story to a Victorian radio station.
Absolutely disgusting these pricks should be sacked immediately along with Ken Lay & charged with sedition against the people of Australia. Using the general public as HUMAN Shields in the course of their duty is punishable under the Constitution of Australia.
You thread hijackers, are you really serious turning such an important story like this into a racist diatribe? Wake upPi_thumbsdown

Yes your are dead right there,these idiots should be working with the council filling in potholes. The coppers want us to be there eyes and ears
when there is a bank job, speeding bikes and cars ,murders,drive by shootings etc etc. and they go around thinking they can do the fark they want anytime and anywere,they also think because they stick on a uniform they are to be respected, well in my days the coppers had to earn respect and that goes for all,as u dont get it without giving it in the first instance (old school)
the cops were only trying to get rid of the boat people.