Stoner to retire
(19-05-2012, 10:23am)Belzybob Wrote:
(18-05-2012, 04:56pm)twistgrip Wrote: Hmmmmm V8 Supercars ?? 888 Racing maybe ??

Surely he wouldn't sink that low; outdated barges in a local competition?

Lol2

I hope he sees off all competition for the rest of the season and takes home the crown.
He does come home to the Hunter Valley pretty often when he gets the chance so I hope he settles back here.
He says itz because of changes in the competition but I can't help thinking that he misses having his lovely wife there in the pits with him every time he comes in from a spin.
Creating a baby does funny things to a mans mind as far as danger is concerned. A lot of us will know how he feels even if we don't push the limits like he does in his office.
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
(19-05-2012, 08:09pm)BUSGO Wrote: I hope he sees off all competition for the rest of the season and takes home the crown.
He does come home to the Hunter Valley pretty often when he gets the chance so I hope he settles back here.
He says itz because of changes in the competition but I can't help thinking that he misses having his lovely wife there in the pits with him every time he comes in from a spin.
Creating a baby does funny things to a mans mind as far as danger is concerned. A lot of us will know how he feels even if we don't push the limits like he does in his office.

I dont think he will be settling in Aus after this as i think the tax office will turn his life into a fuckfest..

I have heard that the V8 Supercars may have a Casey Stoner at the wheel. He has been out in them and said maybe oneday if he gets the chance. So don,t be surprised.
SPEED ISN,T EVERYTHING BUT IT SURE IS FUN.
it would be very hard on any family having to pick up and move around the world so frequently. Good on him for putting family first, cause at the end of your innings what's more important winning and riding or spending time being a daddy to your kids?