Fountain Of Youth
Check out aasupplement.com.au (go to videos and look at the ABC doco first for a bit of a run down) Just launched in Australia. Life changing product. Public traded company. Looking for distributors.
Call Phil 0404 999 559 or
email pspepeco@gmail.com
I generally avoid temptation unless I can't resist it.
- Mae West
Sounds like a great product for the Busa Very Happy
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
In the interest of balanced discussion.....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Protandim
(This is the active ingredient)

I suggest reading the section on the 1 and only double blind placebo controlled trial conducted.
"and when I gun the engine I want people to think that the world is coming to an end"
Scary
Take a look at http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed this is a library of papers scrutinised by scientists with an interest in scientific validation, it needs to pass the scrutiny of many scientists before being added to the library. Type in oxidative stress, you will find over 100,000 studies showing how this contributes to most illnesses. Then type in Protandim and you will find 12 studies showing how Protadim helps reduce oxidative stress, 10 of these were instigated by institutions other that LifeVantage the producer of Protandim. No other supplement has this validation.
Protandim has been approved by the TGA in Aus and they call it a medicine not just a supplement. This product is being ordered and reordered by many people. We are finding it is the fitness industry that is appreciating it the most at the moment as it reduces recovery time after excersise and speeds up recovery after injury. Some high profile CrossFit athletes and gymes have come on board and are having great results.
There is a lot of misinformation out there and Wikipedia is great but you can say anything you like on there, there is more to the story.
If you want more information on a fantastic product that WILL change you life in more ways than one, email me pspepeco@gmail.com or call me 0404 999 559.

I generally avoid temptation unless I can't resist it.
- Mae West