Hump Mod
Just thought I'd give a quick rap to Igor @ Hump Mod. I ordered akit for my Gen 1, and after 2 weeks it hadn't turned up. Sent him an email, he sent a replacement without question. Funny thing is, the first kit turned up the day after I sent the email. Sent him a second email to say I'd received it, but he'd already mailed the second kit. Anyway, I thanked him for being a sport, he told me to give it to another Busa rider, so I'll have another hump mod kit for a Gen 1 shortly for anyone who wants it. I told him I'd give him a quick plug on our forum so there it is Igor.

Pi_thumbsup
hey CEEJAY thats a cool kit i would like to snap it up just let me know for postage please
Heya CeeJay.....can ya post up some pics of ur new hump mod pls?!?

Coolsmiley
Sorry BK....Xhilerator sent me a PM real quick so he gets first dibs on the spare hump mod kit.
Bazman, will post up pics on the weekend (you can see what it looks like on the hump-mod website).
that blows
From memory BK, it was only $15 or $20....cheapest mod I've done. Just gives me somewhere to store the wet weather pants & puncture repair kit when the missus isn't on the bike (otherwise they go in the tankbag)
Thats awesome thanks for that... will be getting onto that one..
I reckon this is the way to go & Better,easier to use .

http://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/...?tid=17237&highlight=hump+mod

If Wisdom Comes with Age , I'm one of the Smartest Blokes Here
        Thats pretty nifty Greeny. I had a look at that mod before buying from US. I think yanking wet weather gear out of that opening may damage them, so opted for the removable base plate.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)