Tyre size.
Absoluley nothing Kawa.

Brilliant tyre. Just not for me.

They are super sticky and help the Busa stay on the road. (Especially around the twisty stuff)

For me, they just don't last long enough and they're not much chop in the wet. (Compare the Diablo to the Super, you'll see why)

Pirelli's are the best tyres I've ridden on. And after 110 000 klm + on a couple of Busa's I know what "I like"!

Other riders have other preferences.......

Cheers,

<i></i>
Ahh not good in the wet? I used Rene sport in the wet, not the awash wet but drizzle wet and they stuck like glue,I have used, I think, all types of every brand hard to pick (horses for coures) at the moment I am using Bridgestone 002 race(no good for the drags unless i melt them on staging) good for the track and very good for road. Pilots not bad ,front hopless. Diablo to twitchy for me but Super Corsa very good(thats the street version in between hard and medium compound) I would like three sets of wheels One set with race tyre one set for the twisties and the other for long trips with the wife. Or maybe another Busa Cheers,
Kawasuki<i></i>
Here is a pic of the 200!

Just Kidding!!

As you can see there is stuff all in width compared to the stock 190.
Volvi, after trying the 200 I have no probs in corners the only thing that I feel is more confidence when powering out of corners. This thing is amazing when on the back wheel as you can feel the 100% traction and hitting fast corners this thing is on rails.

Also I found out that you shuld check your Insurance policy as dropping to a 180 will void your claims due to it not being load rated for the busa. For ZX12 owners it is the same if you drop to a 190. Just something to think about.

All those people that say that 180's are better then why are all big bikes coming out standard with 190's eg GSXR1000 and CBR1000's.

My 2 cents.

Cheers Fords <i></i>
The 180 turns in better but may slip, the 190 is factory recommended and the 200 needs effort to get over but gives better grip.
Choose which width you prefer for your riding style... and fit one.

<i></i>
If u r a hardcore rider, then ever than a rear 180 size. 190 is still d best for track or normal roads.

Currently, I'm on BT014 n I dun feel tat gd on rainly days. Still prefer my Pirelli DC....c <i></i>