Admin title question
(01-06-2012, 05:58pm)ROD Wrote:
(01-06-2012, 03:14pm)Volvi Wrote: when DJ and I designed the business card much later we used the first of both generation bikes

Volvi The Gold gen 2 is a 09 not a 08 But is best colour Match for the Copper

yep your right however the orange didnt match the colour scheme. of course you can always change it one day to whatever you like....your de boss.

[Image: SigPic100.jpg] Copper/Silver - The original, the rest are just copies.
(01-06-2012, 03:14pm)Volvi Wrote: Good question Beau and your entitled to the right answer. When DJ Pete and I was designing the layout for this forum, we used our 2 bikes as examples. Pete created the logo, so only fair that he put his colors up (Black/Blue). There ya go, now you'll be able to sleep at nights.

PS. when DJ and I designed the business card much later we used the first of both generation bikes. But when the forum was created there was only the first gen.

Volvi, thankyou very much for that honest and open reply.

I now feel like a kid and mean no disrespect to DJ Pete's bike and now I no that little bit of site history I wished I hadn't set any wheels in motion if they are so...

Maybe just a nice little rotating pick of my beloved, late 2010 would cover it nicely for the Genll I think... Hey? Coolsmiley