Accommodation Details: 2012 Tathra Bash 7-9 December 2012
Hi All,

For those that haven't booked already.

Tathra Beach Family Park: http://www.tathrabeachtouristpark.com.au/
Andy Poole Road Tathra (down on the beach)
1300 527 010

There are various cabin/villas available that have different bedding configurations and sleep 3 or 4 or 5. Have a look at the Accommodation menu on their website pics, get your mates together and book what suits. If you want one to yourself that's fine as well.

Give Raelene and the crew down at the Family Park a call, let them know how many in your cabin and they'll be able to tell you how much$.

Another accommodation option is the
Sea Breeze (Big4) caravan park directly over the road. http://www.seabreezetathra.com.au/
02 64941350
They too have various cabin styles as well. Check their website for pics.
If you wish to stay at the Sea Breeze, give Greg and the crew there a call with your info and numbers. They will also let you know how much$.

Deposits: Both Parks require deposits, usually the first nights tariff, and the balance on arrival. Or you can pre-pay the lot if you wish.

Both Parks are aware of who we are, just let them know you are with the Australian Hayabusa Club.

Unfortunately, due to the time of the year, neither park was forth-coming with a group discount Knuppel2

Regards,

Busdriver (aka Les)
Thanks Les,

that should make arrangements easier for everyone.

Cheers

Max
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
(04-06-2012, 09:42pm)Busdriver Wrote: Unfortunately, due to the time of the year, neither park was forth-coming with a group discount Knuppel2

Ok back to Jindy next year Franky must have to much $ Very Happy
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
(05-06-2012, 01:51am)ROD Wrote:
(04-06-2012, 09:42pm)Busdriver Wrote: Unfortunately, due to the time of the year, neither park was forth-coming with a group discount Knuppel2

Pi_thumbsup
(07-06-2012, 06:52pm)kawasuki Wrote:

Pi_thumbsup

I think we're enjoying the fact that after 3 years we still haven't had to ride in the rain Ray! It's been warm, mostly sunny and great lap roads. Why go back into the rain?

Have I just jinxed us or what!!!

Touch wood and hope not!!!

Max
(07-06-2012, 10:00pm)Madmax Wrote:
(07-06-2012, 06:52pm)kawasuki Wrote:

Pi_thumbsup

I think we're enjoying the fact that after 3 years we still haven't had to ride in the rain Ray! It's been warm, mostly sunny and great lap roads. Why go back into the rain?

Have I just jinxed us or what!!!

Touch wood and hope not!!!

Max

Not rained the last two years Max. But i will bring my wet wheather gear
to Tathra now u have mentioned it.
You could need it on the loop mate, Now the jinx is out. Lol
Hey Guys,
Just letting everyone know that Tathra Beach Family Park is booked out for Busa Bash weekend (only powered sites available) Scary

Seabreeze still has some accommodation (as of today 28/7/12) Pi_thumbsup

So I suggest yuz get ya finger out and get it all booked ..

Catch you all there .. Dale
Im booked in at seebreeze

Spare bunks + $10 for your bed linen

I'll find out how many bunks spare ;)
i was just checking bega van parks cheap as only 13k up the road

ive forgotten im going to heathcote vic with the asf boys on the same weekend i wonder if i can get a clone,lol
Now u gotta com a little closer-to tathra

Now dont be afraid -if u look weird
Or strange-we woudn't pic it...

U'll fit in just fine

Revhead
Have booked, Cabin 7 is looking good yet again. Max and Mrs Max plus Busdriver and hopefully Mrs Busdriver. This is going to be an excellent year for the Bash ! Yet again!!!