Anyone going for a ride on Sunday - Melbourne to somewhere?
Oh the relief. Finally got out of my cast this morning and my wrist is not broken.

To celebrate I am thinking of going for a ride on Sunday.

Is anyone in/near melbourne going for a scoot anywhere?
Unless anyone has something planned I can attend I will probably head out to Kinglake back via St Andrews for a late lunch, if anyone would care to join.

"and when I gun the engine I want people to think that the world is coming to an end"
Scary
Doing a ride around western district ei warrnambool/ lavers hill colac.Last ride before opp on Monday.Be out of action till nov.cheers
(12-09-2012, 01:58pm)grantxr6t Wrote: Doing a ride around western district ei warrnambool/ lavers hill colac.Last ride before opp on Monday.Be out of action till nov.cheers

Bit far out for me bloke. Thanks for the heads up.

Hope the surgery goes well.
"and when I gun the engine I want people to think that the world is coming to an end"
Scary
(12-09-2012, 02:02pm)Buhjones Wrote: .....Hope the surgery goes well.

+1 Grant Pi_thumbsup......make sure she's well rested and all sorted for the BB weekend mate!!! Yes

Coolsmiley
(12-09-2012, 02:14pm)bazman Wrote:
(12-09-2012, 02:02pm)Buhjones Wrote: .....Hope the surgery goes well.

+1 Grant Pi_thumbsup......make sure she's well rested and all sorted for the BB weekend mate!!! Yes

Coolsmiley

I'll be there going to ride up to wards with Corbin, then come down to tathra with them.cheers.
yeh get well & heal quick bud