Offical VCM Cycle Seats announcement
Well guys VCM cycle Seats is scaling back work due to impending full time employment again ,

What this means for AHC members is that VCM will be open on weekends and by appointment only i will still be making custom seats that wont change but the hours of operations will be cut right back to mainly 1 day per week , this is purely a finical decision on our behalf , i will always love making custom bike seats but i love driving trucks as well , I would like to say thank you to each and every one of you for your support and for that i say thank you very much

Special thanks goes to DJ Pete whom with out his help VCM wouldn't be here today and for that i am truly appreciative pete

and again thank you to all members i really appreciate the friends i have made on here

thanks Kev & Maree
VCM Cycle Seats
Well done Kev! Do whatever you need to do!
/
What sorta trucks are ya gonna be driving, Kev?
(14-06-2012, 11:28pm)bazman Wrote: What sorta trucks are ya gonna be driving, Kev?

He told me Volvos, but he'll probably deny it in public Coolsmiley
(14-06-2012, 11:28pm)bazman Wrote: What sorta trucks are ya gonna be driving, Kev?

just going back to haulage work HC bazman , now the RTA have given me back my license i can smash some debt and get our apartment fixed as well

thanks heaps guys , YES pan i could be driving VOLVO's LMAO
Good on ya Kev there might be a market for truck seats as well for you
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
(15-06-2012, 01:10pm)ROD Wrote: Good on ya Kev there might be a market for truck seats as well for you

N o thanks rod im happy to drive them and make a living working on them is a shit i know that from expreiense , the forum still has my full support as a vendor as well and all discounts still stand
Good on you Kev.

Still working on getting the Kat seat down to you. No rush on it.
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. - Not me..... Aristotle
Congrats Kev, good to hear things are picking up for you
[Image: photo3.jpg]
Awesome Kev!! Back on track......I mean truck Pi_tongue

If you and the missus are ever tourin' down my way don't forget to give me call.

Cheers, BB
thanks guys paul i will do mate looks like i might end up doing interstate if thats the case will def catch up mate , looking to do the GOR sometime in 2013 so will def make time to catch up and some of the melbourne chapter can show us around
Good ya bro.
has big kev been a victim to the random booting again??

BWT.. good to see your not stopping it completely mate, can't wait to see my new seats LOL

hope u enjoy anything you do in life

hahaha... CHECK THE DATES DICKHEAD *points at self*

damn I hate jumping in before really reading things
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!
All good guys im still working doing seats
(19-05-2014, 08:17pm)big kev Wrote: All good guys im still working doing seats

Do you have a site where I can see what is available?