Any Darwin members?
Just wondering if there's any Darwin members? If there's a organised coffee/dinner/talk shit night? Cheers Biker
People are like turtles....... you don't move forward unless you stick your neck out!! Boobies4
Heya Pete, we DO have a member in NT, but atm I can't recall their screen-name, or if they are anywhere near Darwin?!?

Maybe whoever it is will chime in soon...Undecided

Coolsmiley
Ahhhh, it's juz on the tip of my tongue.....ummmmm, ahhhhh.......that's it >>> Camikaze (military man) Pi_thumbsup

Coolsmiley

.doc   Nt members.doc (Size: 335 KB / Downloads: 12)
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
Yeah i'm here, dont have a bike yet though, still dragging my feet on that one.

Was at the supercars a couple of weeks ago, looked to be a turbo 03 model in the car park all 3 days, not sure who's that is or if they're a member??

Dont think we'd have a coffee night as such here, maybe strippers, beer and a pub feed but no coffee....

Are you headed up this way Pete?
Hey Zoro,

Yeah, the plan is to be up there mid Sept. My daughter moved up there last year with her Army b/f. Not too much happening down here, so thought I'd give Darwin a go for a while. Just sussing out who, if any Darwin members there are. 4 active members apparently, 3 not so active. Any good riding up there?? Biker
People are like turtles....... you don't move forward unless you stick your neck out!! Boobies4
Pete, there are a lot of straight roads up this way which were great until they took way the open speed limit signs and replaced them with 130Klm/hr ones.

Which suburb you going to live in?

Plenty of work up this way and more to come.

However housing is expensive and will only get worse as Inpex starts to drag people here.
Best time to be here is now, fireworks night this Sunday (Territory Day), good fun. Its like a war zone round here...:)
Yeah sounds good..... lotsa fond memories of cracker night!

Daughter moves to Driver next month. She tells me her work has gone thru 42 drivers this year. (was 40, 2 left today) So I'll be laying some ground work so I can start as soon as I get there. That's the plan anyway.
So you've lived here before???

Tell your daughter not to sign a long lease, just feel out where the good spots are as she might not like Driver.

Good time to come up as its nice and cool at the moment, should make it easier to slide into the "Buildup" when it gets here as opposed to getting here right at the start of the wet season (hot/ humid).
No, cracker night when it was legal all over. Before the government decided to protect us from ourselves!

Yeah, I was up there for Queens b'day weekend, fantastic weather. Late Sept will give me a coupla months to get used to it. Was up there mid November last year..... wasn't too bad.

Daughter didn't have many options, but figured Driver's heaps better than where she is in Moulden - feral neighbours - and $150pw cheaper!
OK Moulden....Driver should be a step up then..lol.
Dead right about the options however if you like the rural area there are usually some cheap rental deals around.

What's the definition of confusion???

Fathers day in Palmerston...

The last two "Buildup's" have been a non event really, we didn't get one in 2010 and last year was wet early too.
With any luck it will be the same again this year, finers crossed..

Cracker night was good, again....cant beat that combination of oxy/acetelene, fire and car tyre tubes. Great fun.