New Member from Bundy Qld
Gday Everyone,
Great website and forum, I am in Bundy Qld and looking for the right gen1 to buy. This is my second time round in the club, being a member back in 2002 in NSW with my Blue/Silver 2001 model which was awesome .Had a lash on a Vulcan 1500 Cruiser but I miss corners and going fast and the kids are older and not interested in jumping on the back of dads bike anymore.

Macca.
G'day macca,

Welcome back to the AHC mate!! Very Happy

The gen1's do seem to be holding their value a bit better than gen2's atm...

hope ya find a bargain, and lookin' forward to meeting you one day!

keep it fun,
bazman
Coolsmiley
Welcome back Macca . It's true, once you've had a Busa You'll never find Better ,As nothing better exists or will in the foreseen future .

If Wisdom Comes with Age , I'm one of the Smartest Blokes Here
Hi Macca,
if it's a gen 1 your chasing there is an 06 blue & silver one for sale with low k's in Bundy ,can get you a contact number on Monday if your interested ..

Welcome to site mate

Gareth
G,Day Macca,

Goos to see you back. A lot has changed in the time since you last rode a decent bike and you been on a decent Forum.

One sugestion though, Try the Gen II mate, you just might be surprised.

Better still, I will show you mine personelly.......Here goes........

[Image: b920627d.jpg]
" Live the Vision "
Quote "When was the last time You did something for the First Time"
Yeah have to admit I'm a little bias towards the Gen 2 aswell and yes I have owned a Gen 1 in the past .....

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks for the welcome guys, Vellaterra, nice ride mate and yours too Gareth. I hadn't even thought about a Gen 2 to be honest I was trying to be a bit tight with the spondoola, now you got me thinking Confused. Would like to see one up close and discuss the differences.I went to Mega Motorcycles in Bundy today hoping they may have I could look at, but not one.

Macca
Hiya Macca
Welcome Macca , im on the Goldie...
[Image: photo3.jpg]
Gday Pan and Loafie, Might see you on the Goldie for a ride one day.
Welcome back Macca.

1 o 2 - doesn't matter as long as it's a BOOOSA!!
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
Thanks Madmax,
Yeah thats right mate, there are bloody nice allround machine and I can't wait to get mine. I wan't a gen2 now, so we will see what happens.

Macca