HAYABUSA BASTARD....one insane bike!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lGL2L7xAnSI&feature=related

THIS GUYS HAS A SCREW LOOSE...SUPERCHARGED HAYABUSA
Total douche
may be a douche but i like the concept of a charged hayabusa
(30-07-2012, 12:59pm)De5nake Wrote: may be a douche but i like the concept of a charged hayabusa

Bike is amazing, no question!
its not that good guys sheesh my ol GEN 1 is just as good Roll
i personally think its a crock of shit i reckon that bike has been gear right up to show those speeds and revs cause i know when i used to flog my turbo the white lines and other cars were going way faster past me than his are even the light poles are going past way too slow for someone supposibly doin 300KMPH Undecided
Cheers [Image: th_arg-x-50-transa.gif]
(30-07-2012, 02:27pm)Xhiler8r Wrote: i personally think its a crock of shit i reckon that bike has been gear right up to show those speeds and revs cause i know when i used to flog my turbo the white lines and other cars were going way faster past me than his are even the light poles are going past way too slow for someone supposibly doin 300KMPH Undecided

Do you think the 200-300Kph test was particularly unrealistic?
A good mate of mine had a Supercharged "GSX/R1100" back in the 90's here in Adelaide, was quite a handfull!
Looks like a load of shit to me .. Coolsmiley
I remember a couple of years ago they rubbished him on an American org for flexing his arms when he was getting pics taken on his bike when he was a new member. He couldnt understand why they gave him a hard time. By the way, why would you lower gears on a supercharged busa?
I have travelled along those speeds and personally shit goes past a lot faster and I don't know the power delivery of a blower v turbo but doing what he done on a turbo bike you wouldnt see so much rd footage more of the. Loudspeaker and sky as for gearing he could just be a tossed that wants people to think he rides all over town doing 300
Cheers [Image: th_arg-x-50-transa.gif]
The bike itself is a nice bike. I wouldn't say no to the blower. Just to be different.
The guy is pretty arrogant. I contacted him when I built my old busa. He was one of about 3 bikes I could find with the tail.
/
(30-07-2012, 02:27pm)Xhiler8r Wrote: i personally think its a crock of shit i reckon that bike has been gear right up to show those speeds and revs cause i know when i used to flog my turbo the white lines and other cars were going way faster past me than his are even the light poles are going past way too slow for someone supposibly doin 300KMPH Undecided

Yeah, what he said! Pi_thumbsup
People are like turtles....... you don't move forward unless you stick your neck out!! Boobies4
I remember him, Greek guy, his first post went something like.....
Here is my supercharged busa I dont f*&^ing care if you think the video is bullshit I worked hard and love my mum, blah blah blah.
And I dont think he has been back
I reckon he has his Speedo healer setup wrong. Seems a bit of a bell end