Dan Moto Jisu pipes
Wink 
With a very small budget i needed some temp pipes.
I searched flebay for some cheap second handys but didnt find anything
Under 499 that i liked.
In the end i found danmoto.com and grabbed the Jisu can and mid pipe for 170. Took about a week to rock up with full tracking. The finish aint too bad at all and on my 08 they look like the stockers, just smaller with a really deep note.
For 170, just couldnt go wrong. Ill keep them for a bit as they do suit the look of the bike very well.
Ill post pics soon
[Image: nocensorship.gif]
Raz, i've got the Danmoto Carbon GP Shorty's on my 2011 Blue, LOVE EM!
Light, Loud, and i got mine for $63 :)
Every (k) over is a THRILLER ! Pi_tongue

2012 AHC BOTY Best Gen 2
2013 VVMC Best Japanese
2013 Australian Hayabusa Show & Shine BEST IN SHOW
2013 AHC BOTY Bike Of The Year Trophy
this thread is shit unless i see some pics guys come on post pics of your bike with pipes
ok, ok - I'll take some now :)
There ya go :)
(02-08-2012, 10:35am)TheAlchemist Wrote: Raz, i've got the Danmoto Carbon GP Shorty's on my 2011 Blue, LOVE EM!
Light, Loud, and i got mine for $63 :)

yeah I saw you picked up some second handys lol :) nice!

I am just surprised that they look ok and sound good and are only friggen 170! No wonder no one can compare to China for price. fleabay found me a double bubble screen for 20 bucks with free shipping lol I'll let yas know how that goes lol.
i like those pipes alor RaZ nice mate really nice
Awwwwwww! Pi_freak Think I might like the look of the standard pipes Almost as much. (Glad they were cheap!!Confused)
[Image: dbusasml.jpg]
I don't want a pickle . . .
Yeah, hence temp and cheap.
I really want a full system with high rise pipes. But that will come
In the future.

For now these let cars and the guys i ride with that i am there instead
Of being silent death lol!!

So for now and cheap i dropped weight, pick up some nice deep notes. But i was just surprised they are what they are. I expected the end where the rivets are to not be flush to the can or to have fit ment issues with the mid pipes.... but nope. Was all good. Plus, because they almost look like the stock pipes instead of bling i am hoping cops wont look so much lol
might snap up a set for my GEN I