Les and the StarShip Galactica
with some warmer gear I could
Regards,

Busdriver (aka Les)
(05-08-2012, 12:48pm)Busdriver Wrote: Well, after returning it to the space port dock I decided to try something else.

Was just going to try it out in the car park but the sales rep made me take it around the block. And as you know, with no left turns, no right turns in Sydney, the block can be rather big. I had the best fun on this one. It was easy to handle, had a great seating position for me. It has cruise control, abs and hard luggage. A bare bones bike so to speak and it was so much fun that it begs the question......do I keep the busa......and get this as well?
The Victory Hard Ball

Heya Les.......that one looks really good on you!!!! Pi_thumbsup It looks like something big Arnie would ride....Yes

but like max mentioned.....you WILL freeze ur titties and ur testes off riding round C'berra on it!!! Pi_freak

Coolsmiley

Off to Sydney again to ride some more bikes on Monday :)
Regards,

Busdriver (aka Les)
(11-08-2012, 06:22pm)Busdriver Wrote: Off to Sydney again to ride some more bikes on Monday :)
Rocket 3 is worth a try mate
"If you're going through hell, keep going"
(11-08-2012, 07:28pm)DAVE01 Wrote:
(11-08-2012, 06:22pm)Busdriver Wrote: Off to Sydney again to ride some more bikes on Monday :)
Rocket 3 is worth a try mate

Pi_thumbsup
[Image: dbusasml.jpg]
I don't want a pickle . . .
It's over....the decision has been made.

No more looking at new bikes. Got myself one of these.

Victory Cross Country. two-tone in sunset red and vogue silver

Regards,

Busdriver (aka Les)
(10-09-2012, 06:29am)Busdriver Wrote: It's over....the decision has been made.

No more looking at new bikes. Got myself one of these.

Victory Cross Country. two-tone in sunset red and vogue silver

Nice choice. You keeping the 'busa?
[Image: dbusasml.jpg]
I don't want a pickle . . .
Yep, Keeping the 'busa.......for the moment anyway.
Regards,

Busdriver (aka Les)
That is not going to fit in my trailer Les, not a chance in hell. Even if the trailer is long enough, it isn't wide enough where I have the front wheel chocks. You are going to have to get an open trailer with a nose chock in the centre. Dammit!!!!!
Thanks Heidi,

Thought the width may have been an issue. And it is half a metre longer than the busa
Regards,

Busdriver (aka Les)
(10-09-2012, 09:51am)Busdriver Wrote: Thanks Heidi,

Thought the width may have been an issue. And it is half a metre longer than the busa

Do we have a problem Houston?

Yes, there is no way that monster is going to fit in the trailer, no matter how hard we try and shut the back door. It only just squashes a busa in. Do we know anyone with a long open trailer? That would be the best bet. Otherwise, take all day to get it home and take the back roads so you can vary the revs. Sorry mate! You are welcome to come around and check yourself.
Congratulations! Nice looking bike Les and at least you chose the fastest colour....red. The best bit is you are keeping the Busa (for now at least).
Kathy
Rear half of 2000 Red/Grey Busa Smitten
Rear half of 2010 Red BMW K1300 GT Smitten
Hey Heidi,

I'm going to take the bus up in the morning to Central Station and catch the train out to Ashfield. Then the Victory guys are going to pick me up from station.

Then I'll take my time coming back.

Thanks anyway
Regards,

Busdriver (aka Les)
Congratulations Les. Looks great!

Let me know if you want to borrow this trailer. The front stang is a Kaneg and pretty sure it'll fit any width. Back door comes off, so it may just fit. I can measure it more accurately if you like...

[Image: 17072010.jpg]

[Image: Busatrackbikecarbon.jpg]
Looking at it again, back door doesn't come off, but shouldn't be a problem...