Compulsory flouro vests coming ?
Article in todays paper.

http://www.news.com.au/national/bikers-b...6451721963
Once again thanks to Arsseclowns who where this shit already. They should be taken off the road & old mate Police who came up with this idea as well. Go the Police state of Victoria once again having some influence on the whole of Australia.
Who is going to rain in these rogue insurance companies that are ever present trying to errode our freedoms for the sake of a dollar?Pi_thumbsdown
'The more professional you are, the closer you get to your client' Leon.

What if no one complied..happened with the initial 30 kph speed limits and they were changed
Is black a flouro colour?
[Image: dbusasml.jpg]
I don't want a pickle . . .
(16-08-2012, 03:41pm)Ward P Wrote: Is black a flouro colour?

Only if it's Gloss Black!!!Lol2
Everybody dies, not Everybody lives !!
There is no substitute for grunt !!
Every boy needs more than one toy !!

I thought your not allowed to be in gangs
Or assoiciate with gang colours- 3 or more
Of pinks mixing with the orange n yellow

Along come fluro blue boys ( cops)
So they want fluro blue dont they & want
Everyone forced to follow by choosing
Pink -orange -yellow

Hang on

New south whales the

WIGGLES state ;)Lol2[/align]
I wish people would stop posting stuff like this. Of course it would be ridiculous if something like that made it into state legislation.

But it hasn't yet, so let's just enjoy riding while we can!
The one thing they seem to forget is these prick's driving around talking on their mobile's, are STILL going to run us down like we're invisible no matter
what We wear . Make, Oh I didn't see him a JAIL-ABLE offense ,then they might pay attention . Pity we still don't have hanging .

If Wisdom Comes with Age , I'm one of the Smartest Blokes Here
Ill never wear that shit! They can shove them right up the ass of the dick who even thought of it (clear that person has never been a full time rider) coz ill never wear it.

I always said, i could be naked, painted in fluro pink body paint and someone would still hit me and say they didnt see me!
In fact, who did say it? I want to call their office tomorrow :-)
Senior Sergeant Bill Gore of the Wangaratta Highway Patrol, so i seriously calling Wangaratta cop shop and asking for him. Whats the bet he has never driven in peak hour melbourne traffic on the south eastern?
[Image: nocensorship.gif]
(16-08-2012, 06:56pm)RaZ Wrote: Ill never wear that shit! They can shove them right up the ass of the dick who even thought of it (clear that person has never been a full time rider) coz ill never wear it.

I always said, i could be naked, painted in fluro pink body paint and someone would still hit me and say they didnt see me!
Senior Sergeant Bill Gore of the Wangaratta Highway Patrol, so i seriously calling Wangaratta cop shop and asking for him. Whats the bet he has never driven in peak hour melbourne traffic on the south eastern?

Same goes for me, I'll never wear one - rather pay the fine.
(16-08-2012, 05:46pm)Greeny_SA Wrote: The one thing they seem to forget is these prick's driving around talking on their mobile's, are STILL going to run us down like we're invisible no matter
what We wear . Make, Oh I didn't see him a JAIL-ABLE offense ,then they might pay attention . Pity we still don't have hanging .

Nail on the head Greeny.
Drivers will never see you if they are not looking. Talking on mobiles, texting, facebook, doing make up, reading the paper, the list just goes on. I could fly down the Monash in a fluro spaceship with Elvis performing on the wings and still most would not see me.

How about some old school teaching people how to drive properly including paying attention to what is going on around them. And if they can't then harsh penalties.
(16-08-2012, 04:08pm)sutur Wrote: I wish people would stop posting stuff like this. Of course it would be ridiculous if something like that made it into state legislation.

But it hasn't yet, so let's just enjoy riding while we can!

Well thank f*** we don't have to rely on you to fight this bullshit - go and stick your head back in the sand Icon_rolleyes
(16-08-2012, 06:56pm)RaZ Wrote: Ill never wear that shit! They can shove them right up the ass of the dick who even thought of it (clear that person has never been a full time rider) coz ill never wear it.

Ill Never wear wear one also, but i do like the ride naked with the fluro paint idea Coolsmiley
Im waitin for them s m a r t cars that have auto brakes
So they dont collide up ur uk know wat!!!

So i hope the cops are the first " pricks "

To be put in one by they safety squad

So when they're chasing me at 160k
I can throw a auto inflatable object
On the road & they will auto-stop

Teach-em to be tooo safety minded
In the near future you will wear it if not as a condition then as a fashion choice probably on a electric MC no larger than 5 HP as dictated by BB and your choice of insurance company. You will also appear happy as you have been taught to be.
(16-08-2012, 08:09pm)RYDRZ Wrote: Im waitin for them s m a r t cars that have auto brakes
So they dont collide up ur uk know wat!!!

So i hope the cops are the first " pricks "

To be put in one by they safety squad

So when they're chasing me at 160k
I can throw a auto inflatable object
On the road & they will auto-stop

Teach-em to be tooo safety minded