A Spring Ride 4 NSW
looks like you will be there bazman & franko that,s great i will be there between 10-10.30am
weather looking good for the day bring it on
where,s the bike heidi ?
Will I Ever Learn ??? Probably Not Police
(31-08-2012, 03:49pm)Heidi1 Wrote: What time at the pie shop? Am nearly bored enough to drive there!

I wonder why that is Idiot2

Heidi had a huge off Her arm is in paster but you didn't here if from me
Pi_thumbsup
Sorry guys....but u won't see me at the pie shop today. Frown

I thought I was in with a chance.....but I've been awake since midday yesterday, worked all arvo/evening/morning, and have just finished work at 5:30am....and now my eyes are sore & hangin' outta my head!!! Was hoping to get a rest in at work, but it just didn't happen!! Pi_thumbsdown

So I'm off to bed now, and won't be getting back up till mid-arvo.....but I hope you guys all have a great ride today....have lotsa fun Biker Biker, keep it safe...and try not to get booked for anything TOO naughty (...especially YOU, cleallo!!) Pi_thumbsup

keep it fun,
nocturnalised bazman
Pi_freak
ok bazman we,ll catch up on another ride so enjoy your zzzzzz
weather looking good it feel abit cold at the monent & the sun is starting to shine
so will see you guys at the pie shop

wayne
we didnt do the loop that we planed very cold so we girled out and hung around kanagroo valley and jambaroo and the pie shop very cold up there there was snow on the side of the road in the main street of robertson thats why we girled out still had a good day all in all.

some pics            

wayne