ECUWEST
http://ecuwest.com.au/
Has anyone had dealings with this Perth based company who flashes cars and bikes.
Any feedback would be great
Thanks
Dallas
Be Gentle Big Kev .

If Wisdom Comes with Age , I'm one of the Smartest Blokes Here
As far as I know its not cheap!
For the money you would be better off getting PCV and Auto tune.
2009 Super Duke
2011 Aprilia RS 125
Honda Lead ScooterBiker
(31-08-2012, 04:31pm)Dal Wrote: http://ecuwest.com.au/
Has anyone had dealings with this Perth based company who flashes cars and bikes.
Any feedback would be great
Thanks
Dallas

Hey Dallas,

Brett at Tokyo Motor Sports flashed by bike and I was very happy with the outcome and is just a good alround guy, easy to talk with and doesn't baffle you with BS which is something that I liked about the guy. I also know of a couple of young guys that are right into there Evo's & Wrx's etc and had work done by them as well and have all been really happy with the outcome on there cars.

I picked up 15 RWHP by flashing so can't complain about that.

Brett is also known by a lot of guys on here especially Pete from Petes Pitstop and is also a good guy to talk with about the T word if that takes your fancy.

I do agree it's not cheap especially if your planning to put the bike on the Dyno but your also looking at a bit if you do the PCV, filter and dyno tune so really comes back to what you want.

Cheers Kev

Im with rev. I know him from back in Townsville and seen him work some magic on some badass bikes.
Regards

Dan
Thanks for the feedback guys.

(31-08-2012, 07:13pm)DAD Wrote: As far as I know its not cheap!
For the money you would be better off getting PCV and Auto tune.

Guys, not true, as well as cleaning up the AFR's as a fuel controller (PCV) does, ECU reflashing also removes timing retards and advances ignition throughout the rev range which yields more HP than leaner AFR's. Not to mention raising rev limits and changing thermo fan cut in temps etc. The cost is less than a PCV and dyno time.

BTW, Brett from Tokyo gets all his ECU's flashed by ECUWEST anyway.

Cheers.
Petes pitstop is the way to go sent mine in over night bag from Tassie and had it back in 3 days, results were excellent.

Great bloke to deal with