BIKE GEAR WAREHOUSE CLOSER
The FINAL BGW Warehouse Clearance
DETAILS OFFER

Sunday 9th September 11am til everythign is gone!

Below is a summary inventory list of what will be available in the possibly LARGEST sale in Australia ever of motorcycles apparel, parts and accessories. More than $2M to be sold in ONE DAY ONLY!

72a Topham Rd, Smeaton Grange, NSW, 2567.

NOTE. $2M is our cost, retail value is between $3-4M.

DON'T MISS OUT!!!

First 50 buyers pays $900 each (cash only) for as much as they can carry with them out of the warehouse.

Next 100 buys pays $500 each (cash only) for as much as they can carry with them out of the warehouse.

Remnaining buyers pays $350 each (cash only) for as much as they can carry with them out of the warehouse.

See conditions of sale at the end of this email.

CONDITIONS OF SALE

* All you can eat, although in this case it is all you can carry.
* Entry for the first 50 is $900 for 1 hour of exclusive shopping.
* No bags, trolleys or carrying devices of any kind. Only what you can carry naturally with your arms and in normal pockets.
* No holding of stock of any kind. Once stock is not personally held someone else can take it.
* Next entry is $500 for the next 100 people for 45 minutes shopping.
* All entry is $350 thereafter will unlimited shopping.
* 2 exhausts per visit maximum.
* Entry fee is for one visit only. A second visit will incur a second entry fee.
* There is very limited staff available for technical questions so do your research beforehand.
* CASH ONLY!

(06-09-2012, 03:13pm)RYDRZ Wrote: I think jasper is in some sort of trubble

Maybe with his politcal views

,if u have been a subscriber to bgw

Like i have , u wouldve seen his rants ,

Some to long to bother reading-

I just want a cheaper-fairer deal on

Bike gear...

Sad day

+1

Wtf Pretty sad really. Another victim of that red headed welsh bitch & the bloke that got an award for spending all the money that Johny Coward had saved up. Black to Red----then dead !
Cheers
I went today.....and I shopped till I (nearly) dropped!!! standby for pics sometime in the near future!

There is a new deal for tomoz that's a bit different to what has been posted directly above.....to see it, go to Bike Gear Warehouse's F/B page, and then open up the link re: final sunday sale!!!!

Ummmm.....guys and girls....if u live ANYwhere near the warehouse, and you've got a spare cuppla $$$, and you wanna stock up on LOTS & LOTS of stuff that you can on-sell to mates and on e-bay / gumtree etc, etc....... get down there tomorrow early >>>>> you will NOT be dissappointed!!! Pi_thumbsup Pi_thumbsup Pi_thumbsup

ps: Max.....I bumped into Jesper and a few others there today, and re-iterated to them what you mentioned earlier on their page about us all being VERY thankful and grateful re: their fantastic support of our BB charity raffle!! Pi_thumbsup