Poll: Are you coming to the 2012 TB Busa Bash?!?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, I have booked a cabin, and it's full!
17.31%
9 17.31%
Yes, I have arranged a bed in someone elses booked cabin!
11.54%
6 11.54%
Yes, I have booked a camp/tent site!
0%
0 0%
Yes, I have arranged a bed on someone elses booked camp/tent site!
0%
0 0%
Yes, I have booked a cabin...and there is one or more spare beds available if anyone wants a bed!
7.69%
4 7.69%
My partner and/or mate(s) is/are attending as my guest(s)!
11.54%
6 11.54%
I am flying solo for the BB....no partner or mates will be annoying me!
11.54%
6 11.54%
I have the time off and am keen to go...can someone offer me a bed?
3.85%
2 3.85%
I'm still not sure if I can make it to the BB just yet!
7.69%
4 7.69%
No, unfortunately...I can't make it to the BB this year!
28.85%
15 28.85%
Total 52 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

***THE OFFICIAL 2012 BUSA BASH ATTENDANCE LIST***
And since Vitto pulled out, I'm gonna have a spare too!!! anyone interested, give me a hoy!
Tathra 2010 - Best Non 'Busa.
Tathra 2011 - Best Non 'Busa.
Idiot2
(14-11-2012, 10:08am)De5nake Wrote:
(14-11-2012, 10:05am)TheAlchemist Wrote: I've got a Surf Villa with 2 beds available if required. PM me if you need to guys n girls.....

shotgun 1, maybe the 2 i guess first in best dressed for the other one :) hehehe

1 bed is all yours Jake, No worries champ :)
Every (k) over is a THRILLER ! Pi_tongue

2012 AHC BOTY Best Gen 2
2013 VVMC Best Japanese
2013 Australian Hayabusa Show & Shine BEST IN SHOW
2013 AHC BOTY Bike Of The Year Trophy
(14-11-2012, 09:37pm)TheAlchemist Wrote:
(14-11-2012, 10:08am)De5nake Wrote:
(14-11-2012, 10:05am)TheAlchemist Wrote: I've got a Surf Villa with 2 beds available if required. PM me if you need to guys n girls.....

shotgun 1, maybe the 2 i guess first in best dressed for the other one :) hehehe

1 bed is all yours Jake, No worries champ :)

cheers mate :)
Ok, quick hello to all, things have changed.....

I'm coming rain, hail, apocalypse.....

Unfortunately, The Goat has suffered some pretty big dramas thanks to the storms and can no longer attend :(

I have room available in the surf villa if needed. PM me for details if you've come up short of a bed.....

See you all in 18 days ;)

2012 AHC BOTY Best Gen 2
2013 VVMC Best Japanese
I work for a Federal government department, which has responsibilities for removing boat people from Australia to Islands off Northern Australia and returning others to their ports/countries of origin. Due to the large number of boat people who have landed in Ozzie, there has been a large number being moved. The dept has asked me to go to Darwin and assist with some of those removals from the 30th November until after Christmas.

This after I took part in training recently that made me qualified in using batons, shields and gas to encourage crowds to comply with lawful demands. The dept is experiencing an extreme shortage in staff qualified in these skill sets. Someone has to do this thing and it has fallen to me on this occassion.

I fly out Friday week. No Tathra for me this year.

Please ensure that if you have ordered T Shirts that you pay the funds into the account I have created for those monies. Ruffy will transport the shirts to Tathra where he and Mrs Ruffy will ghand them to those of you who have paid for them.

This has come at very short notice and I apologise for this withdrawal. Busdriver will now have a spare bed in cabin 7 to fill.

Kind regards and I do again apologise for any inconvenience.

Max
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
Bugger Max, that's a bit short notice, work sucks sometimes, but it sounds like you might enjoy this one. Darwin is great. We'll miss you at Tathra.
[Image: dbusasml.jpg]
I don't want a pickle . . .
Sounds like 2 spare beds to fill if Max and Mary are not going.

Any takers?
Regards,

Busdriver (aka Les)
Dam Max! That does suck! It's going to be hot in Darwin! We were just up there a month ago and was hot for us Queenslands! There's always next yr Max.
(20-11-2012, 09:04am)Busdriver Wrote: Sounds like 2 spare beds to fill if Max and Mary are not going.

Any takers?

Is there anyway we can merge some cabins save having a bunch of cabins half full . Les fight you for the Double Lol2
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
Good thought but I fear we might all be too close to the date to change anything now. Maybe give Raelene a buzz......

2012 AHC BOTY Best Gen 2
2013 VVMC Best Japanese
(20-11-2012, 09:25am)06BUSA Wrote: Dam Max! That does suck! It's going to be hot in Darwin! We were just up there a month ago and was hot for us Queenslands! There's always next yr Max.

Hot and wet. Can't imagine riot training with full kit, shields and long batons in that heat. Going to be earning our brass!

Praying for a quiet Christmas - you think!!
Regards,

Busdriver (aka Les)
(20-11-2012, 04:01am)Madmax Wrote: ......The dept has asked me to go to Darwin and assist with some of those removals from the 30th November until after Christmas......The dept is experiencing an extreme shortage in staff qualified in these skill sets. Someone has to do this thing and it has fallen to me on this occassion.....No Tathra for me this year......This has come at very short notice and I apologise for this withdrawal......Kind regards and I do again apologise for any inconvenience.

Max

Ouch.......that makes two (both Greeny_SA and Madmax) of our finest and most senior members out for this year!! Pi_freak

But in both circumstances....ya juz gotta do what ya gotta do!!! Yes

We're all gonna miss both you guys this year.....Frown

Coolsmiley
Looks like I'll be riding down myself from Canberra.
Regards,

Busdriver (aka Les)
Pix (Shaun) is from your area, isn't he, Les....?!?