Bagster Tank Protector
I just emailed the same guy literally half an hour ago. I am hoping he has a black, but he has none listed in his ebay store so maybe not. The guy is going to wonder where all these busa riders just came from Lol3.

If you search bagster + hayabusa you get no matches in oz, if you search gsx1300 then ... voila

Goes to show, if you use the wrong keywords in your internet business then you can miss out on sales.
I have available for sale a genuine Suzuki tank bra, bought new in June. Its only for sale because thanks to my dear wife my new full Bagster cover and tank bag arrived this week. We paid around $60 for the tank bra so if it is of interest we can talk turkey,

Steve
(18-10-2012, 09:25pm)Taz Wrote: I have available for sale a genuine Suzuki tank bra, bought new in June. Its only for sale because thanks to my dear wife my new full Bagster cover and tank bag arrived this week. We paid around $60 for the tank bra so if it is of interest we can talk turkey,

Steve

Hi Steve,
You couldn't pm me a photo or a link to a pic could you? , as I'm not quite sure what they look like. Are these the ones that cover the tank up to the fuel cap or am I thinking of something else. Anyway mate, I'm quite interested as the bike will sit in the shed til I can cover that tank, and the shed aint somewhere a new busa should be Lol3.
Dale
Dale, it covers approximately the back third of the tank. We couldnt find a "stick on" protector we liked so this was purchased before our 4000+ km trek to Cairns and back in August so the risk of scuffing was minimised. As we both wear leathers the tank bra covers enough so our knees arent grinding away the paint....

Its coming off the bike tomorrow so I'll take a couple of pics beforehand and post them up here.
(19-10-2012, 08:31pm)Taz Wrote: Dale, it covers approximately the back third of the tank. We couldnt find a "stick on" protector we liked so this was purchased before our 4000+ km trek to Cairns and back in August so the risk of scuffing was minimised. As we both wear leathers the tank bra covers enough so our knees arent grinding away the paint....

Its coming off the bike tomorrow so I'll take a couple of pics beforehand and post them up here.

Thanks mate, much appreciated.
Dale,
I did say the back third of the tank but more like half...take a look, if interested drop me a line.

Steve

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

PM sent Pi_thumbsup
(21-10-2012, 07:28am)Dale Wrote: PM sent Pi_thumbsup

Signed, sealed and almost delivered Clap
Off with the old, on with the new

Nice. Mine has NO embroidery though, I will airbrush logos and some artwork onto it though ;)
Every (k) over is a THRILLER ! Pi_tongue

2012 AHC BOTY Best Gen 2
2013 VVMC Best Japanese
2013 Australian Hayabusa Show & Shine BEST IN SHOW
2013 AHC BOTY Bike Of The Year Trophy
(21-10-2012, 04:58pm)TheAlchemist Wrote: Nice. Mine has NO embroidery though, I will airbrush logos and some artwork onto it though ;)

I'm looking forward to seeing how the airbrushing looks ..
(21-10-2012, 10:33am)Taz Wrote:
(21-10-2012, 07:28am)Dale Wrote: PM sent Pi_thumbsup

Signed, sealed and almost delivered Clap

That's what I love about this club. Members helping members ..
Thanks heaps Steve .. ClapTrophy
Yeah, havent decided on what to paint yet, just a neat Kanji perhaps (with a little flair of course) or perhaps the word Hayabusa, but i'm thinking thats a bit too obvious.......
Either way i'm going to try to match my azure blue highlights on the fairings.

Perhaps you lot can throw me a suggestion or two, What would look good on the side of the bagster?

I AM NOT USING A BAG ON IT FOR THIS TRIP! Purely on for comfort and protection........
I have a new Ventura Mistral and Panniers as well so i don't need to bring Everything i own LOL

2012 AHC BOTY Best Gen 2
2013 VVMC Best Japanese
I was looking at adding a bit of colour as per the red and grey on the fairing and tail (black 2012 model) just to break up the black a bit. From what I can gather, your tank (and cover) is all blue .. right?.
The "pattern" on the black '12 looks like it would be a bit easier to carry-on onto the tank than the "pattern" on the blue '11. Not sure if another kanji on the tank would look a bit "overkill" .. dunno, what are you like with photoshop?. Maybe something similar to the AHC logo??, with or without the stars ??
If only Suzuki had put a bit of colour on the tanks of the later models .. then Bagster would probably have done the same to the covers.
It's not just that, I'm under the understanding that the "newly produced" bagster covers have no longer got the licensing and endorsement of Suzuki hence NO Hayabusa word, NO Suzuki names or badges..... I may be wrong but that's what I was told when I asked the question as to why they were plain!

I'm thinking perhaps the 2011 style flash with some Blue true fire maybe.....

2012 AHC BOTY Best Gen 2
2013 VVMC Best Japanese
The one we just got as can be seen in the pics has "hayabusa" embroidered on, in the same manner as the last one we bought had GSX-R on. Im guessing using the suzuki name or logo isn't kosher as theyre non genuine articles. And its plain black just like the tank but would look wicked with a bit of the graphics colours carried over as suggested.