New ACT member
Hi,

I decided to finally give in to the little voice in my head and make the jump to buy a 'busa. I've always ridden sports bike and always been really fond of Suzuki ever since owning my first GSXR.
A couple of months ago I picked up an '08 Gen2, low km and a fantastic price. I now have Yoishi's, tank cover, radiator guard, rear tyre hugger, tail tidy up, shorty ASV levers, bar riser and braided lines.
I cannot believe it took me so long to buy one, and I'm keen to get out amongst it with other riders.
I've attached a couple of pics of when I first picked i up to what it pretty much looks like now.

Cheers

Pix

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Welcome aboard Pix,

Nice looking machine you have there. There's quite a few members out your way so I'm sure someone will make contact with you soon enough. Looking forward to meeting you in the future .. Pi_thumbsup

Dale
Welcome to the Club Pix. Very nice bike you got there Pi_thumbsup and the only thing left to do is to take it to Tathra for a good ride with us and getting to know the bunch of ours personally.
"It is not a shame to not know, the shame is to not know and not to ask"
Welcome Pix and congrats on getting the Busa. Might see you at the Island. cheers Biker
Welcome pix ! nice choice of rides busa and harley. cool .
Hi Pix,

Welcome to the Forum.

Keep an eye on this topic http://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/...0&page=222 for when the Canberra people get together. Usually a Thursday night at Zeffirellis in Dickson.
Regards,

Busdriver (aka Les)
Onya for joining Shaun, we had better do a Zeffers sonner rather than later so the other guys can meet you. Great looking Gen 2 fella.

Max
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
(21-10-2012, 08:33am)Madmax Wrote: Onya for joining Shaun, we had better do a Zeffers sonner rather than later so the other guys can meet you. Great looking Gen 2 fella.

Max

Cheers heaps, will be great, hopefully when I'm back from PI it'll be good to meet other riders.
"Sometimes you're the windshield, sometimes you're the bug"
Welcome pix,
I can see we're gonna be best mates

Is that your harley as well

If so we're both lucky
To have a harley & a busa
My harley is a 2008 fxst 106'ci twin cam softail std
Silver in colour,
And my busa is just a raty 01' black widow maker
C u in tathra & there's still spare bunks in
The cabin I'm in ,
Hey RYDRZ,

Why yes, that is my lazy sunday bike. It's an '08 FXST as well, but only the 96cu.

I'd be happy to grab a bed wherever I can, it sounds like an epic trip to Tathra.
"Sometimes you're the windshield, sometimes you're the bug"
G'day Pix Very Happy,

Welcome to the AHC.....& congrats on your busa purchase, mate!! Pi_thumbsup

Hope to catch ya on a club ride soon...Yes

keep it fun,
bazman
Coolsmiley
Howdy
Was good to have you at the bash Shaun if only for a day and a bit. Hope you're well.
Every (k) over is a THRILLER ! Pi_tongue

2012 AHC BOTY Best Gen 2
2013 VVMC Best Japanese
2013 Australian Hayabusa Show & Shine BEST IN SHOW
2013 AHC BOTY Bike Of The Year Trophy
Welcome to the club.