motoGP photos
Thought id start a thread for anyone that went to the motoGP and has a couple of piks to share! I didnt get many at all this year, to busy watchin the race on the big screen! Managed to meet up with JOCK and BIKERBOY on the ride up, was fun :) Got to try out my new quick shifter and show off my bodgy, half done, matte black hayabusa

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Forgive my question Jake, viewing on my iPhone, but where are your mirrors? What type are you using now?
Every (k) over is a THRILLER ! Pi_tongue

2012 AHC BOTY Best Gen 2
2013 VVMC Best Japanese
2013 Australian Hayabusa Show & Shine BEST IN SHOW
2013 AHC BOTY Bike Of The Year Trophy
mirrors???? :)
think I got a speeding fine on the way up on Sat? Not 100% sure if I saw the camera flash or not.

...unlike this guy 2fast4u The faster he goes, the more camera's flash and the more he gets paid. Trophy

Does that mean i got a nice lttle photo taken?
I also collected a few fractures after hitting some gravel in the hills around Loch, before going arse over tit.
Got out of hospital today, and started the search for parts to rebuild.
Its all in a days fun!
The voices in my head may not be real, but they come up with some dam good ideas!Scary
(29-10-2012, 03:44pm)JOCK Wrote: Does that mean i got a nice lttle photo taken?

possibly? I hit the brakes and then you were pretty much right beside me at the time. It was a marone commo wagon...I saw a glow on the flash lens in my mirror, but that could have been sunlight?? I rolled past it just over 100. It was just before that green hwy patrol car pulled over to the side and you and I took off again.

(29-10-2012, 03:44pm)JOCK Wrote: I also collected a few fractures after hitting some gravel in the hills around Loch, before going arse over tit.
Its all in a days fun!
Oops!! Hope all is not too bad Jock......you're busa did need a few battle scars though. It was too shiny Pi_tongue
(28-10-2012, 09:44am)De5nake Wrote: Thought id start a thread for anyone that went to the motoGP and has a couple of piks to share! I didnt get many at all this year, to busy watchin the race on the big screen! Managed to meet up with JOCK and BIKERBOY on the ride up, was fun :) Got to try out my new quick shifter and show off my bodgy, half done, matte black hayabusa

Personally I think it looks better matte black....like a stealth bomber!!!!! No stickers....nothing....sleek!!!!

(29-10-2012, 04:49pm)CeeJay07 Wrote: Personally I think it looks better matte black....like a stealth bomber!!!!! No stickers....nothing....sleek!!!!

Love the look of the matte black in the photos, would like to see it in the flesh.

[Image: dbusasml.jpg]
I don't want a pickle . . .
(29-10-2012, 06:19pm)Ward P Wrote:
(29-10-2012, 04:49pm)CeeJay07 Wrote: Personally I think it looks better matte black....like a stealth bomber!!!!! No stickers....nothing....sleek!!!!

Love the look of the matte black in the photos, would like to see it in the flesh.

+2
Love the matte black. A black Kanji on black could look very stealth if you still wanted decals. Either way looks very cool.
(29-10-2012, 07:43pm)Kendo Wrote:
(29-10-2012, 06:19pm)Ward P Wrote:

+2
Love the matte black. A black Kanji on black could look very stealth if you still wanted decals. Either way looks very cool.

Add another one to the matte black fan club... looks awesome!
Very nice, love that black busa!
(29-10-2012, 03:44pm)JOCK Wrote: Does that mean i got a nice lttle photo taken?
I also collected a few fractures after hitting some gravel in the hills around Loch, before going arse over tit.
Its all in a days fun!

did u come off the busa???? shit!

(29-10-2012, 01:57pm)BikerBoy Wrote: think I got a speeding fine on the way up on Sat? Not 100% sure if I saw the camera flash or not.

...unlike this guy 2fast4u The faster he goes, the more camera's flash and the more he gets paid. Trophy

yup i think u would of got snapped, haha i was right with you but got hard on the brakes way before you both did, and recon i was just at 90ks when i went past the car and i was miles back from u both!
Yeah Jake, fractured arm and 2 cracked ribs (Never thought I would of been watchin the MotoGP from a hospital bed). I'm hoping the cast is off in enough time for physio before the Busa Bash. As for the camera, I only have 3 points to trade, but I will ensure I get an exemption if I mention your name.
The voices in my head may not be real, but they come up with some dam good ideas!Scary
(01-11-2012, 03:13pm)JOCK Wrote: Yeah Jake, fractured arm and 2 cracked ribs (Never thought I would of been watchin the MotoGP from a hospital bed). I'm hoping the cast is off in enough time for physio before the Busa Bash. As for the camera, I only have 3 points to trade, but I will ensure I get an exemption if I mention your name.

how did the girl pull up??? and photos of the carnage??