Ready for the track (almost)
Just finished my track bike project. Still needs final tuning and setup but the bulk of work is done Trophy

From this:

To this:

Going to PI next Saturday Yes
"It is not a shame to not know, the shame is to not know and not to ask"
Shifu, have you done any laps around Mallala yet?
Bike looks nice BTW.
sweeeeet!! Lookin' good Andrew. Are you going to change the wheels?
Hey troopy , he dosn't need to
Do any laps around malla,
He's already done laps around lake hume
@ wardies weekend this year,
So he should be good to go , hehehhhehehe

Thumbs up shifu, c u @ wardies on
Our way to tahtra mate
Nice Pi_thumbsup
(30-10-2012, 03:23pm)Troopmaster Wrote: Shifu, have you done any laps around Mallala yet?
Bike looks nice BTW.

Not yet Troopy. I just finished putting it together. Still need some minor parts and the setup. Hoping to do some basic one this Saturday.

There is a club race in two weeks I think and I am in Pi_thumbsup
(30-10-2012, 03:50pm)BikerBoy Wrote: sweeeeet!! Lookin' good Andrew. Are you going to change the wheels?

I looked for another set of OEMs to have a dry/wet setup but not at anything lighter yet. I am only 7.5 kg over the minimum limit so with a set of BST rims I would need to bolt on some lead plate Lol3
(30-10-2012, 05:11pm)RYDRZ Wrote: Hey troopy , he dosn't need to

Our way to tahtra mate

Corbin, I am riding from Wardies this time and I am bringing my busa in new colurs. Same as the Gixxer Yes Going for a custom paint booty this time Smitten as the opposition seem to crumbled under the pressure Pi_thumbsup
I'll be at PI in about 2 weeks - not for a track day, working taking a bus group down there. Would have been great if it had coincided with you down there. We do a mornning tea at viewing of the track at champions cafe, and I feel envious watching the guys go around. Would have been good to say "hey, I know him!"
[Image: dbusasml.jpg]
I don't want a pickle . . .
(30-10-2012, 10:29pm)Shifu Wrote:
(30-10-2012, 03:23pm)Troopmaster Wrote: Shifu, have you done any laps around Mallala yet?
Bike looks nice BTW.

Not yet Troopy. I just finished putting it together. Still need some minor parts and the setup. Hoping to do some basic one this Saturday.

There is a club race in two weeks I think and I am in Pi_thumbsup
(30-10-2012, 03:50pm)BikerBoy Wrote: sweeeeet!! Lookin' good Andrew. Are you going to change the wheels?

I looked for another set of OEMs to have a dry/wet setup but not at anything lighter yet. I am only 7.5 kg over the minimum limit so with a set of BST rims I would need to bolt on some lead plate Lol3
(30-10-2012, 05:11pm)RYDRZ Wrote: Hey troopy , he dosn't need to

Our way to tahtra mate

Corbin, I am riding from Wardies this time and I am bringing my busa in new colurs. Same as the Gixxer Yes Going for a custom paint booty this time Smitten as the opposition seem to crumbled under the pressure Pi_thumbsup

That will be one sweet looking busa with those colours cant wait to see Pi_thumbsup
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
(31-10-2012, 05:53am)Ward P Wrote: I'll be at PI in about 2 weeks - not for a track day, working taking a bus group down there. Would have been great if it had coincided with you down there. We do a mornning tea at viewing of the track at champions cafe, and I feel envious watching the guys go around. Would have been good to say "hey, I know him!"

Ohh.. real bummer Wardy. Still, I have a voucher for the track day there but not booked yet. Maybe we could organize it together?
(31-10-2012, 10:17am)ROD Wrote: Corbin, I am riding from Wardies this time and I am bringing my busa in new colurs. Same as the Gixxer Yes Going for a custom paint booty this time Smitten as the opposition seem to crumbled under the pressure Pi_thumbsup

That will be one sweet looking busa with those colours cant wait to see Pi_thumbsup
[/quote]

Yeah Rod, I am hoping that blue Gen2 will get some votes Yes