Hayabusa StreetFighter
the hole idea is to keep it simple nice and tastefull and easy , next step is picking up the roller in 2 weeks , then i will go from there

im useing the RC8 tail and i have a lovely busa member willing to make up the subframe for me
(05-11-2012, 06:27pm)big kev Wrote: the hole idea is to keep it simple nice and tastefull and easy , next step is picking up the roller in 2 weeks , then i will go from there

im useing the RC8 tail and i have a lovely busa member willing to make up the subframe for me

you keep this up and itl be orange! Scary

Cheers Pete lmao
Ok guys here's a side view you get a better idea as to the look of the bike

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(05-11-2012, 08:36am)ROD Wrote: Gee get it half as good as that black/blue naked Kev and it will be sweet and yes without the 300 kit .
Keep us up to date
+1
(06-11-2012, 04:51am)big kev Wrote: Cheers Pete lmao
Ok guys here's a side view you get a better idea as to the look of the bike

That looks tough , Ever since i saw Tonys Blue one i have allways liked them and might have a go my self one day
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
My Blue one is getting Pete's K6 tail and a few more mod's.
It was always my distance/pillion/sensible bike but now the
GSX1400 has that role I can re-do a few things.

About time we had a few more Naked Busa's on here Kev and Pete,
Place looked like a tupperware party....Pi_tongue
(06-11-2012, 01:49pm)Tony Nitrous Wrote: Place looked like a tupperware party....Pi_tongue

C,mon Tony, It's the Hayabusa Club ... Not the Halfabusa Club .. Read
(06-11-2012, 07:58pm)Dale Wrote:
(06-11-2012, 01:49pm)Tony Nitrous Wrote: Place looked like a tupperware party....Pi_tongue

huhmmm ,HIRE/busa.lol nothing wrong with naked busa.s lighter faster ,more fun,i like holding on hard at 300,lolIdiot2

I like the idea of a naked Busa, but with all the extra wind it'll make a mess of my hair!
(06-11-2012, 10:11pm)pan Wrote: I like the idea of a naked Busa, but with all the extra wind it'll make a mess of my hair!
bahahahaha ,Trophyi dont have any!

(06-11-2012, 09:51pm)revhead Wrote:
(06-11-2012, 07:58pm)Dale Wrote:

huhmmm ,HIRE/busa.lol nothing wrong with naked busa.s lighter faster ,more fun,i like holding on hard at 300,lolIdiot2

Only having a dig Pete. I'm actually warming to the naked busa look. That blue one Kev posted is sex on wheels ..
Spot on dale it grows on ya mate
Go with the big tyre on the back big kev, that blue one is as sexy as hell. I wasn,t a naked busa fan but after seeing that blue one i,m coming around to a turbo,d naked busa done like the blue one big tyre too. Even a 240-260 on back would look mean as.
SPEED ISN,T EVERYTHING BUT IT SURE IS FUN.
Grumpy I'm not a seppo mate lmfao , no I'm going to keep it street able and that's as far as I want to go

Cheers mate
Kev, you know that with a tail like that your back is going to end up soaked if you go through a puddle...