Hayabusa StreetFighter
I still need some motor parts , look to the right of the the clutch pic you can see I still need the starter clutch gear and housing so until then I won't be running this motor anytime soon ,
the subframe makes the tail all wrong ,as it needs to meet up with the tank ,the short german tail is that short ,not long ,you might need to make subframe covers ,but it will still look to chunky without the clean under tail appeal?
[Image: attachment.php?aid=15213]
shorten the seat ,and the subframe and move the tail in more ,
Yeah I'm going to run it up to bens later this yr and get him to help me sort out the frame I think
Brick 
Here's my effort.

I'm over my 4 week deadline but she's close..

Well its been a while but I have all the parts I need to finish the fighter in the new year thanks to my drag bike and I will post pics soon
Brick 

Thats so nice really top notch work
Cheers BK, I appreciate it Pi_thumbsup
seriously good looking bike, mate.
are there any more pictures/info available?
Cheers Captain, not at the moment mate. I build bikes as a hobby and I'm very particular, lol. I try to keep my bikes under wraps until they're done but she's close enough to complete so I thought I'd give the forum a sneak peak. I'm aiming for 240hp and 180Nm at the wheel.
Hey -M- no Turbo......Very Happy
lol.. I know, I know.. I can't turbo everything and besides, the power delivery doesn't suit my drift bikes. I might give supercharging a go next.

p.s. This isn't the BusaRacer Turbo that I built previously if that's what you meant. This is another bike altogether.

Pi_thumbsup
(29-12-2013, 11:20am)-M- Wrote: lol.. I know, I know.. I can't turbo everything and besides, the power delivery doesn't suit my drift bikes. I might give supercharging a go next.

p.s. This isn't the BusaRacer Turbo that I built previously if that's what you meant. This is another bike altogether.

Pi_thumbsup

LOL and yes -M- I know it's not the BusaRacer Turbo I actually know who brought that one Very Happy..and where it ended up...

Now Supercharging if you were wanting good delivery of power from Woo to Gooooooooo then I can't imagine you would go wrong, not many have done it here in Aus so you would have to consider a build for the next Challenge in the near future.....Very Happy

1 x Supercharge Please Yes
lol, well the next one is penciled in as my development rig so perhaps the one after that. :P
OK if I have to wait -M- but I will waiting in Anticipation for what is to come...Very Happy