Tathra Beach Busa Bash Charity Raffle.
Is it and Auction or we just selling raffle tickets as in previous years?
Regards,

Busdriver (aka Les)
Me personally.....I'm thinking a raffle would be a LOT easier and quicker to run....an auction could drag on for an extended period and some of the natives could start to become restless.......any thoughts, gentlemen and women?!? Undecided

Coolsmiley
I have the mouse pads you send over Rod, I'll make sure they go in the box with the T shirts mate.
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
(26-11-2012, 07:55pm)ROD Wrote:
(26-11-2012, 02:48pm)Madmax Wrote:
(12-11-2012, 11:03am)ROD Wrote: All you have to do is be a great Auctioneer on the night Max

Duty calls and I'll be somewhere hot and wet, not what you lot of filthy animals are thinking unfortunately, Darwin and working for the Goverment.

Sorry I can't be there, next year for sure!

Max

And Vitto not there Aswell The Man who could sell ice to the Eskimos I think someone like Bazman will step up to the plate

ha ha ha.....I definately AIN'T no auctioneer...my tongue (and mainly brain) gets mushed up when I try to think, let alone try to even talk faster than 5km/h!!! (+ I do rather like to concentrate on BeerBeerBeer [heavily] once the sun goes down!!!)

So-o-o-o-o my balls Idiot2 are in your court, ROD Eek.....if you can't / don't wanna be da auctioneer...we'll hafta go back to the trusty ol' raffle!! (I personally think raffles are heaps more fun....and the results tend to favour the LUCKY, not the skilled...nor the highly ca$hed up!!)

Coolsmiley
No problems we Can go with the raffle I will pick up some raffle books but its not much of a rafle this year , But im sure any $ towards camp Quality will help put a smile on a kids face Pi_thumbsup
I will do some more work to get some more prizes and if anyone can help please Do so Pi_thumbsup

(26-11-2012, 10:20pm)bazman Wrote:
(26-11-2012, 07:55pm)ROD Wrote:
(26-11-2012, 02:48pm)Madmax Wrote:
(12-11-2012, 11:03am)ROD Wrote: All you have to do is be a great Auctioneer on the night Max

Duty calls and I'll be somewhere hot and wet, not what you lot of filthy animals are thinking unfortunately, Darwin and working for the Goverment.

Sorry I can't be there, next year for sure!

Max

And Vitto not there Aswell The Man who could sell ice to the Eskimos I think someone like Bazman will step up to the plate

ha ha ha.....I definately AIN'T no auctioneer...my tongue (and mainly brain) gets mushed up when I try to think, let alone try to even talk faster than 5km/h!!! (+ I do rather like to concentrate on BeerBeerBeer [heavily] once the sun goes down!!!)

So-o-o-o-o my balls Idiot2 are in your court, ROD Eek.....if you can't / don't wanna be da auctioneer...we'll hafta go back to the trusty ol' raffle!! (I personally think raffles are heaps more fun....and the results tend to favour the LUCKY, not the skilled...nor the highly ca$hed up!!)

Coolsmiley

[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
Raffle would be good........because I'm not highly ca$hed up as Bazman puts it.
Regards,

Busdriver (aka Les)
make sure who ever wins the oil gets it!!!
(27-11-2012, 04:09pm)vitto Wrote: make sure who ever wins the oil gets it!!!

Can u be more clear ???
Yeah, raffle is the way to go Bazman. Lots of fun last year....and if you want to add in a bit of chaos, add in a "steal" card.
ie: one single card that gets randomly handed out (or hid under a random seat to make it completely by chance to begin)..... and whoever holds it can "steal" any prize just won/drawn and then hand the card to that person...who in turn can do the exact same thing at any time they choose, and pass the card on again etc....
(29-11-2012, 08:54pm)BikerBoy Wrote: Yeah, raffle is the way to go Bazman. Lots of fun last year....and if you want to add in a bit of chaos, add in a "steal" card.
ie: one single card that gets randomly handed out (or hid under a random seat to make it completely by chance to begin)..... and whoever holds it can "steal" any prize just won/drawn and then hand the card to that person...who in turn can do the exact same thing at any time they choose, and pass the card on again etc....

Roll Roll Roll

......and let me guess how it all ends..... SFun_kickingroin Icon_box_ SFun_kickingroin
nah, all good bazman it usualy ends up as Trophy Wtf Beer Lol2 Grouphug
As one of my sponsors let me down last year, I thought I would wait until I had some goods in my hands. I am pleased to say that I have been given two Gulf Western V8 Race Jackets to raffle off. I have two other sponsors that have promised goods but as I will be on the road tomorrow heading South I cannot confirm till I get down there, but believe me if they come to the party U will want to win! Trophy See u all soon! Showback

Tex & Bundy Biker
Everybody dies, not Everybody lives !!
There is no substitute for grunt !!
Every boy needs more than one toy !!

Sounds great Tex, may catch you for some of the run south, but given your passion for long days in the saddle I may be cruising past whilst you're still tucked up in bed, like maybe a day early LOL.....

I'll be through Coffs and Macksville about midday Wednesday :)
Every (k) over is a THRILLER ! Pi_tongue

2012 AHC BOTY Best Gen 2
2013 VVMC Best Japanese
2013 Australian Hayabusa Show & Shine BEST IN SHOW
2013 AHC BOTY Bike Of The Year Trophy
(03-12-2012, 09:00pm)motoplast Wrote: I have two other sponsors that have promised goods but as I will be on the road tomorrow heading South I cannot confirm till I get down there, but believe me if they come to the party U will want to win! Trophy See u all soon! Showback

Tex & Bundy

It's the Jim Beam promo girls innit, Tex?!? Boobies4 And the prize is a naked bubble bath with them in #5 spa cabin, innit?!? Boobies4 And we're gonna make sure my name gets drawn out first, aren't we?!? Boobies4 (Corbs......I'll let you do video and special sound effects, ok?!? Pi_tongue)

.jpg   imagesCAT0VAJZ.jpg (Size: 13.6 KB / Downloads: 66)

Hmmmmm.......bring it ON!!!!!!!

(03-12-2012, 09:00pm)motoplast Wrote: As one of my sponsors let me down last year, I thought I would wait until I had some goods in my hands. I am pleased to say that I have been given two Gulf Western V8 Race Jackets to raffle off. I have two other sponsors that have promised goods but as I will be on the road tomorrow heading South I cannot confirm till I get down there, but believe me if they come to the party U will want to win! Trophy See u all soon! Showback

Tex & Bundy Biker

Well done Tex I have brought some raffle books ready to Go Pi_thumbsup
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com