Dunlop Q2 Qualifier
Bike didn't pass scruteneering at the track on Friday, bald front tyre, so instead of buying 1, I bought a set of Dunlop Qualifiers for the 'busa (55 profile on the rear)
because they were giving away a free track day with each set sold!.

Bloody bargain I thought. Coolsmiley

The day was 40 odd degrees - bloody boilin' hot! So they bedded in bloody quick, and new scape marks started appearing on the fairing and the old scuffs on the crank case were looking all shiny again after the first few laps.

These things are amazing! It was bloody hot so great conditions were perfect for grip, and it was the short (south) track at Eastern creek, so we weren't going balistic with speed, but I could not fault these tyres. never gave me a moment, except maybe that they gripped too good! and would provide greater lean angles than the bike was capable of. With solid acceleration out of corners it never let go - 'till I really tried to make it. Pi_tongue

Not sure how the milage will go, but after the day at the track, and the 600k ride home the tyres are still looking good.

If you're looking for a nice sport tyre, don't overlook these!

[Image: dbusasml.jpg]
I don't want a pickle . . .
I have been using these on my bikes for the last couple of year, great tire but if you ride in a spirited fashion expect to get about 2,500 - 3,000ks max out of them. If you go easy on them you might get close to 5,000, but they flatten out on the middle quicker than the touring tires.