tyre needed in NT or WA
Have done 3k kms in the last few days.being conservative - mostly lol. I am in long reach today and will head to my is a, Katherine, kunnanura, broom to newman.loving the Oe bt015 but don't think they are going to last. Need good rubberEspecially thev500 kms of twisties Katherine to kunnanuura.does Katherine have tyre shops? Will look at my is a tommorow.any suggestions?
Don't tempt fate,TAUNT IT!

(01-01-2013, 10:30pm)storm Wrote: Have done 3k kms in the last few days.being conservative - mostly lol. I am in long reach today and will head to my is a, Katherine, kunnanura, broom to newman.loving the Oe bt015 but don't think they are going to last. Need good rubberEspecially thev500 kms of twisties Katherine to kunnanuura.does Katherine have tyre shops? Will look at my is a tommorow.any suggestions?

At least 1 bike shop in Katherine.... they keep getting Honda spares from us at work. For the life of me I can't remember the name of said shop. I think Michelin PR3's are good!! When you gunna be there?
People are like turtles....... you don't move forward unless you stick your neck out!! Boobies4
In the next 3 days. I will search them up and call them.r u in the region postman?
R&M motorcycles. Will call them tommorow.where r u postman? If it is dire straits can I buy one from you to send them a type pls?

[/align]Hey Storm not sure if this helps..just did a quick search on google..

R & M Motorcycles

Motor Cycles, Parts & Accessories-Retail - Katherine, NT

13 Giles St, Katherine NT 0850, Australia

(08) 8971 0473

(01-01-2013, 11:36pm)storm Wrote: In the next 3 days. I will search them up and call them.r u in the region postman?
R&M motorcycles. Will call them tommorow.where r u postman? If it is dire straits can I buy one from you to send them a type pls?

Darwin here Storm! I work at a bike shop up here - Cyclone motorcycles. Enjoy your trip!
People are like turtles....... you don't move forward unless you stick your neck out!! Boobies4
Watch out for a grey Toyata park on road between cloncurry and isa they patrol that section very heavy, there's a bike shop is isa too , be on the safe side , once you cross the border speed limit $130. Found ST Angel handles roads up here abit better. Would carry fuel between camooweal , Barkley homestead and 3 ways roadhouse if your going above the Kms. Watch out for roos and live stock roads are unfence out this way. It's a good ride from Katherine to kununurra. Enjoy the trip.
Its all good.I am in broome. Amazed at the OE bridge stones.have been great.have lasted 6500 kms and will squeak home another 1000 to newman.sourced a continental road attack 2 used from R&E Katherine as they had no stock.were very helpful in fixing this tyre as a backup.have it on the bike with me.left Barkley yesterday morning and reached nropme this evening.The bus a has rocked! Will put up a ride report and some pics. When I get home.the bike is well and truly run in!