Stubusa the 1st....
Hey folks, so Ive had my bike 3 months now, done pc5 and a tune, 160hp. Done a HotBodies undertail, (hugger is in the mail). Rim tape is new but gunna replace with reflective type. Also scored a cheap screen from a wrecker, went for 1 thing n came home with another... Got led bolt light here and ill do those when i do the hugger install. Next will be fairling grills, a seat and thinking bout buying 2nd hand wheels from the wreckers for powder coating, still uncertain. Cheers guys, Stu.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

She's lookin' very sweet, Stu!!! Clap Pi_thumbsup Clap

.....but why aren't you bringing her down to the Busa Bash this weekend, I'm sure she'd love to play with all the other busa's!?! Undecided

Coolsmiley
Very nice. I had an 04 Blue/Silver. still my favorite colour.
well done stu welcome
Cheers again guys, there be no busa bash this year, next for sure....i wasnt sure i or the boss lady would be ready for such a ride, but i got a wedding in taree so i must attend that. But yeh this time next year ill be returning from europe, so a few days in the sun will do me good. And who knows, might be on sumfn black, or maybe white.....could be on the same blue silver with a bore kit or a turbo hangin out front or a bottle stashed under the cowl....so many options...
Cheers, Stu.
Very nice Stu Pi_thumbsup
[Image: HayabusaSmall.jpg]
(04-12-2012, 10:21am)Stubusa! Wrote: Cheers again guys, there be no busa bash this year, next for sure....i wasnt sure i or the boss lady would be ready for such a ride, but i got a wedding in taree so i must attend that. But yeh this time next year ill be returning from europe, so a few days in the sun will do me good. And who knows, might be on sumfn black, or maybe white.....could be on the same blue silver with a bore kit or a turbo hangin out front or a bottle stashed under the cowl....so many options...
Cheers, Stu.

not options . . . do it all! Bring it down to Tathra next year, even if it's still stock they're an awesome toy to go playin' out on the windy roads with!! Pi_thumbsup
[Image: dbusasml.jpg]
I don't want a pickle . . .
Looks great. Grills will make her.
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!