Greeny_SA ( Peter Green ) 16/11/1951 - 20/11/2012
Ride safe mate, you were one of the good guys.

Hi Guys its Jenn.......

I know you don't hear from me much on here but I often heard from my mate Greeny......

Buddy I shall miss my quiet calls which always started the same way.....Hey Jenn "just checking you are alright"

They don't come much better than him and I know he was sunshine in my life and has left a lasting impression.

He thought the world of this club & its members and my heart is heavy knowing my quiet calls will never be again.

All my love & thoughts are with his family & friends.......

Ride hard buddy no one can get you for speeding now!! love you to infinity & beyond and proud to call you my friend. xx

To my friends on here all my love to xxx
Everybody dies, not Everybody lives !!
There is no substitute for grunt !!
Every boy needs more than one toy !!

Good nite pete. Ride ard & look over

everbody in This club from where you ride..

R.i.p mate
Very sad to here, i knew Greeny a while had many phone conversations with him and a few drinks, and he was a good down to earth man. And he will be sadly missed. RIP Greeny .
Very sad news. To me, Greeny was the "unofficial president of the SA chapter of the AHC".

He was a true gentleman that would extend his friendship to anyone and everyone. A loveable character that cannot be replaced. His death will leave a void in the lives of more people than many would realise.

RIP Peter. I hope heaven has a Busa waiting for you...
If it's too loud....You're too old!
If it's too fast....You're too old!
If it's too sexy....You're ???
R.I.P Mr Green. Condolences to his family and friends, especially our S.A mates. He will be missed.

Greeny came tothe Tathra Busa Bashes and brought a whole squad of his Crow Eating compatriots with him. They rode 1000 kays each way to spend time partying with his mates who ride Busas. His ready smile and easy conversation were attributes he carried easily. He was an expereinced larrikin who made our lives a little richer for having known him.

Peter, you will be sorely missed mate, we will remember you when we're drinking and partying, and will look towards the day when we all ride together again.

Rest in peace mate.
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
(21-11-2012, 09:56pm)TempOzzy Wrote: Very sad news. To me, Greeny was the "unofficial president of the SA chapter of the AHC".

He was a true gentleman that would extend his friendship to anyone and everyone. A loveable character that cannot be replaced. His death will leave a void in the lives of more people than many would realise.

RIP Peter. I hope heaven has a Busa waiting for you...

Well said Temp.
Never met the bloke but its always sad when a fellow rider pass,s away.
RIP Greeny.
My condolences go out to his family.
SPEED ISN,T EVERYTHING BUT IT SURE IS FUN.
Truely sad news to here of peters passing . To family and friends that new him my condolences to all of you

Peter you will be sorely missed here mate
R.I.P. Greeny .
2fast4u
R.I.P Greeny........
Some really nice comments from quite a few of you!. I only met/spoke to Greeny once at the BB last year, but certainly shared a good yarn on the forum....yep, top bloke!!

R.I.P buddy! Look down on us all from hayabusa heaven and give us all smile and a big thumbs up knowing you left our world with MANY friends and family that will always remember you.

Biker
I wasn't one of the lucky ones that met or knew Greeny, except for his posts on this forum, although it is very obvious that he was special, well liked and touched the hearts of many.

Condolences to his family and friends. Rest in Peace Greeny.

Kathy
Rear half of 2000 Red/Grey Busa Smitten
Rear half of 2010 Red BMW K1300 GT Smitten
What crap news Was only talking with him a few weeks ago and he Talked me in to Comming over to S.A in January Wich i will still do for you Peter.
Such a great Bloke Sad to see he has left us But will meet again

R.I.P Peter Aka Greeny
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com