Greeny_SA ( Peter Green ) 16/11/1951 - 20/11/2012
RIP Greeny
Sincere condolences to the family
It's always sad news to hear I never new him but he was the first to offer a bbq for the boys on the trip next year was looking forward to meeting him and sadly this won't be happening now thought's are with his family and friends RIP Mate
" SO MANY TURKEYS IN THE WORLD ARE YOU ONE "
RIP Greeny, sadly missed
such sad news to hear, pete was a true gentleman & larrakin blended into 1, me & pete did the 1st tathra ride, we had a ball, & pete kept the tradition going.
my thoughts are with all that knew & loved him, he will be missed.
rest in peace greeny
ride on Biker

[Image: 583b3abf-1.jpg]
RIP Greeny.
My condolences go to his family.
/
I'm in Shock, i have been in Darwin for work and just logged on, what a true Gentleman allways up for a chat especially at lobethal will be greatly missed RIP Greeny.
R.I.P Greeny
and condolences to his family.
R.I.P Greeny.

An absolute gentleman. Enjoyed the run over the snowies to Tathra with you last year.

Condolences to family.

Nathan
Quick intro:

Hi everyone. I'm Michael (Peter's son) but like dad, everyone calls me Greeny too. Been riding since I was 16, and owned half of the Busa, though dad did always like glossing over that. I've not been riding much in the last few years, after I screwed up my back, then got arthritis in everything else. But, been getting better, so I'll have to keep up dads memory and keep the bike out there as much as I can.

Now, what I wanted to say.

Thanks everyone for the messages and well wishes. They have cheered both myself, and the rest of my family up. It was a shock to loose him so quickly, so anything nice is a plus.

If people would like to know more of what happened, I can expand on it a bit. But we still don't have all the info yet.

As for funeral arrangements, annoyingly, we still don't have a date yet. Because he was well (ish) when he went into hospital, then went way south and died a little over a week later, they need to work out why. Which means we can't organize a date until after an autopsy, which with luck, will be tomorrow.

Anyways, I'll be on here as much as I can be, so more info, and also my mindless crap I'll end up posting to come :P
Thank you for the info Greeny Jnr
Regards,

Busdriver (aka Les)
(26-11-2012, 09:56pm)Greeny Wrote: Quick intro:

Hi everyone. I'm Michael (Peter's son) but like dad, everyone calls me Greeny too. Been riding since I was 16, and owned half of the Busa, though dad did always like glossing over that. I've not been riding much in the last few years, after I screwed up my back, then got arthritis in everything else. But, been getting better, so I'll have to keep up dads memory and keep the bike out there as much as I can.

Now, what I wanted to say.

Thanks everyone for the messages and well wishes. They have cheered both myself, and the rest of my family up. It was a shock to loose him so quickly, so anything nice is a plus.

If people would like to know more of what happened, I can expand on it a bit. But we still don't have all the info yet.

As for funeral arrangements, annoyingly, we still don't have a date yet. Because he was well (ish) when he went into hospital, then went way south and died a little over a week later, they need to work out why. Which means we can't organize a date until after an autopsy, which with luck, will be tomorrow.

Anyways, I'll be on here as much as I can be, so more info, and also my mindless crap I'll end up posting to come :P

Our thoughts and sad hearts are with you and the family mate. Thanks for the words.

(26-11-2012, 10:13pm)Madmax Wrote: Our thoughts and sad hearts are with you and the family mate. Thanks for the words.

+1, Greeny Pi_thumbsup
Thinking of you and your family Jnr
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
Welcome to the greatest Club Michael and thanks for the info. Please keep us posted on the funeral date and time as I am sure many will like to attend and say goodby to the good man Peter was.

Cheers mate
"It is not a shame to not know, the shame is to not know and not to ask"
Hey there Michael, good to hear from you. Pi_thumbsup. Condolences to you and your family mate, your dad was a very good man.

As others have said mate, keep us up to date with the funeral arrangements .. If we have enough time to get over there, we will

Cheers .. Dale