Tathra 2012 Photos
OK, so where are the pictures???? Cameras were working overtime that would make the Oscars envious so please share it Smitten
"It is not a shame to not know, the shame is to not know and not to ask"
(13-12-2012, 08:35am)Shifu Wrote: OK, so where are the pictures???? Cameras were working overtime that would make the Oscars envious so please share it Smitten

Yeah no pics them it didn't happen right Nerd
guys I've got heaps of AWESOME pics. I need to process them first though as they are super high resolution in Camera Raw2 farmat.

I'll be uploading them to one of my servers next week and providing a link so members can access the full high res copies of their bikes and the group etc...

Here's a teaser :)

using my Victorian right to park on any sidewalk I see fit Pi_tongue

Heya guys...

If anyone has any Police "incriminating" Police pics of myself (...especially from the loop ride), could I ask that you please refrain from posting them up here in an "open" public forum!?! Undecided

I'm hoping that maybe sometime in the new year, we might have a new "members only" closed section, that will allow us to share pics/vids that only us members will have access to!! Yes

many thanks for your co-operation in advance...
bazman
Coolsmiley
(13-12-2012, 09:29am)BikerBoy Wrote: guys I've got heaps of AWESOME pics. I need to process them first though as they are super high resolution in Camera Raw2 farmat.

I'll be uploading them to one of my servers next week and providing a link so members can access the full high res copies of their bikes and the group etc...

Here's a teaser :)

Opened those up & had a squiz, quality is awesome...Clap

At least I will be able to see what I missed out on Very Happy

Just one for now, the rest are too bigPi_thumbsdown need to work out how to resize them. That red and black bike in the middle looks good thouPi_thumbsupPi_thumbsupPi_thumbsup
(13-12-2012, 11:20am)06BUSA Wrote: Just one for now, the rest are too bigPi_thumbsdown need to work out how to resize them. That red and black bike in the middle looks good thouPi_thumbsupPi_thumbsupPi_thumbsup

Yeah, and that blue next to it even better Lol3
"It is not a shame to not know, the shame is to not know and not to ask"
how many bikes ,this year ,looks like you guys all had a ball
(13-12-2012, 06:21pm)revhead Wrote: how many bikes ,this year ,looks like you guys all had a ball

I counted 24 busas from a photo but not sure on actual total as I think a few are missing or can't be seen........and yeah it was an awesome weekend!!

Sadly I'll possibly miss next years Busa Bash depending on timing, but hey.....I'll still be out riding with a mate.......in Brazil Yes
(13-12-2012, 11:20am)06BUSA Wrote: Just one for now, the rest are too bigPi_thumbsdown need to work out how to resize them. That red and black bike in the middle looks good thouPi_thumbsupPi_thumbsupPi_thumbsup

you can create yourself a free account with http://beta.photobucket.com/ upload your pics and then link them to the forum.....or I can grab them direct off there and resize them for you. PM me if you need some help.
(13-12-2012, 10:09pm)BikerBoy Wrote:
(13-12-2012, 06:21pm)revhead Wrote: how many bikes ,this year ,looks like you guys all had a ball

I counted 24 busas from a photo but not sure on actual total as I think a few are missing or can't be seen........and yeah it was an awesome weekend!!

Sadly I'll possibly miss next years Busa Bash depending on timing, but hey.....I'll still be out riding with a mate.......in Brazil Yes

you can create yourself a free account with http://beta.photobucket.com/ upload your pics and then link them to the forum.....or I can grab them direct off there and resize them for you. PM me if you need some help.

Thanks Bikerboy, will try that when I'm back home again.

(13-12-2012, 10:16am)bazman Wrote: Heya guys...

If anyone has any Police "incriminating" Police pics of myself

many thanks for your co-operation in advance...
bazman
Coolsmiley

Like was this you Baz Scary

[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
Ouch!! Nah mate, most probably wouldn't believe it....but my license has been 100% clean and intact for about the last 6yrs! I'm a good boy!! Lol3 (...ya wanna borrow some points!! Wm)
Shit rod, hope ya didn't lose too many points mate, what they do ya for?
Tathra photo, where do I start . . .
Ok, you asked for it . . . having a camera on the phone is scary in my hands . . .
Franko and Robert arrived Wednesday, so Thursday, Cathy and I took the big girl (not Cathy!!) and headed south to catch up with Cobin and Grant. Franko, Robert, Cathy and I met up with Ray(Busgo) on the way.

from here we headed thru Beechworth

and onto Myrtleford where we all met for lunch (their second as they'd stopped at Glenrowan 1st)

Shifu arrived later that arvo, and Nathan and Rod "SPED" up the freeway later still.

Friday morning we all headed for Tathra - minus Cathy who wasn't impressed!!

God knows how, but we all ended up at the Rendevous point at Cooma, and caught up with the others.

wait . . . there's more coming . . . we're not even at Tathra yet!! Wtf

Coolsmiley
Tathra shots.

Started the morning with a top breaky provided by Dale and Crew.

The show and shine before the loop ride, about 24bikes there, some piked - was about 30 'busas there altogether.

Then we were off . . . Biker

1st stop on the loop ride was for fuel at Eden

The other stops were all for lubrication . . .

Cobargo Pub.

then Merimbula pub.

and back to Tathra . . . Pub Lol3

- It was a pretty warm day, perfect for riding but we cautiosly made sure we kept our liquids up all weekend!! Pi_thumbsup
(I'm sure I wasn't the only one drinking squash and riding!! Embarassed )

Sunday, a few of us ventured north to . . . the Narooma Pub Yes

Monday, back home through the Park again. What a top weekend!

Looking forward to South Australia for next years bash!! Trophy
[Image: dbusasml.jpg]
I don't want a pickle . . .
Top pics, Wardy.....anyone that didn't know us too well would probably think we're a bunch of drunkards!?! lol