Darwin Ride (Drive) this weekend
So just 3 of us, didn't need to book a table. "Just rock on up" the man said.

Seeya's there at 6:30

Peter
0417 366 097
People are like turtles....... you don't move forward unless you stick your neck out!! Boobies4
Sounds good, see ya's there.
Looks like I have an additional, an old man from the Job who now works up here, Dave, he'll be there too at this stage. Confirming the name of the place please
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
Seafood on Cullen.
Just head towards Cullen Bay, only one road.
It will be on the RHS as you head down there, near another restaurant called "La Beach".
If you drive too far there is a turn around at the end/ ferry terminal, there will be a big car park beside the restaurant too.
If I see a white van doing happy laps I'll know who it is..
(30-12-2012, 12:07am)Madmax Wrote: Looks like I have an additional, an old man from the Job who now works up here, Dave, he'll be there too at this stage. Confirming the name of the place please

Shop 8 / 51 Marina Blvd
Larrakeyah

In Stuart H'way, right at Smith St, follow your nose. If you hit water you've gone too far.

If anyone wants to drink I can pick up/drop off!! I'm out at Palmerston, so nothings outta the way! Let me know.
People are like turtles....... you don't move forward unless you stick your neck out!! Boobies4
(30-12-2012, 11:31am)PostmanPete Wrote:
(30-12-2012, 12:07am)Madmax Wrote: Looks like I have an additional, an old man from the Job who now works up here, Dave, he'll be there too at this stage. Confirming the name of the place please

Shop 8 / 51 Marina Blvd
Larrakeyah

In Stuart H'way, right at Smith St, follow your nose. If you hit water you've gone too far.

If anyone wants to drink I can pick up/drop off!! I'm out at Palmerston, so nothings outta the way! Let me know.
I've been on a dry mission for the lasy month. If you're passing the Rydges Darwin airport resort a pick up would be great.

Checked the place out today easy to find and get back.
I'm in the resort on the left side not the hotel over the road.

Max (Mark)

Thanks for the great night last guys, was good to put faces to names.

Maybe we should have the busa bash in Pine Creek at the resort seeing as we know the owner now?? :)
Wasn't she so drunk! I actually thought she was hitting on us until I saw the size of her husband just outside by the pool. She was merely advertising! lol
He was a big unit wasn't he, have to be to keep her in check i'm guessing.

Bet she was crook when she woke up to get on the plane to Bali.
Drunk and obviously starved for normal human interaction.
Pine Creek isn't exactly a hugely populated place after all.

7 day a week job doesn;t exactly let you relax with your hair down too. Good on them both. Looks like they'll enjoy the break.

Good to catch up though guys. Enjoy 2013!!
Peter, I'll be in to see you in the near future.

Have to buy a disc lock and and a few other bits and pieces for my "epic" ride that's coming up.
(01-01-2013, 05:30pm)Zoro Wrote: Peter, I'll be in to see you in the near future.

Have to buy a disc lock and and a few other bits and pieces for my "epic" ride that's coming up.

Sure whenever you're ready. We open 8 - 6, 9 - 2 saturdays.
Lambswool seatcover'd be high on my list!!!

Seeya then!