Tassie same shit
Was looking forward to great ride today 29 deg but now its Pissing down WTF Storm
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
Welcome

HAHAHAHAAAaaaaa did you forget what it's like down here??

at least it's not snowing YET

BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!
Come on Rod..... You moved from Brissy.... What do you expect... :)
(19-12-2012, 08:49am)Louwai Wrote: Come on Rod..... You moved from Brissy.... What do you expect... :)

And would never go Back look at that road rage the other day up there the Sun does get to some of those Drivers Pi_freak

Mark Scafe came up with a good idea as a Driver on your way home from work you could have 1-2 Cans of beer on the trip would relax alot of drivers , I personly think it would work But how does Beer go in a Camel Pack Lol3
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
At least you will get your wet weather experience up. Sorry to hear I am playing the Woodstock NO RAIN chant now for you buddy. :-)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8b9HEIx5J8
Ya shoulda stayed in Melbourne Lol2

Today weather forecast is for a nice 32 degrees of Sun, cloud, rain, high winds & thunderstorms.
Rod, I have just finished work for today and heading down to the caravan at Portsea on the Busa, cant you come back to Vic (the garden state / not the wet state) ;-)
The voices in my head may not be real, but they come up with some dam good ideas!Scary
We got rain down in w'bool.It will clear up there,the crickets Finnished down there lolPi_tongue
Ya think its wet down there now, wait till winter, I heard it gets that cold down there you need tyer warmersRoll
(19-12-2012, 08:42am)Batfink Wrote: Welcome

HAHAHAHAAAaaaaa did you forget what it's like down here??

at least it's not snowing YET
Not snowing but lotsa rain and some hail here in Queenstown for last 4 days..think of it as solid rays of sunshine Lol3 .
Did the next best thing Hit the Pub for some Beer i have taking up a new hobby now im back in Tassie Drinking have not had a beer in about ten years but this cascade draught tasts the same Pi_thumbsup
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
Didn't ya all know....
TAsmanian's are not alcoholics, we just don;t wanna be cold and wet so do the only thing left LOL
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

(19-12-2012, 08:08pm)ROD Wrote: Did the next best thing Hit the Pub for some Beer i have taking up a new hobby now im back in Tassie Drinking have not had a beer in about ten years but this cascade draught tasts the same Pi_thumbsup

Can't say I'm too keen on the cascade Rod. But the Boags premium .. mmmm
ready to start new year with lots of rides.. Biker

Santa got me a new Nolan N-104 flip face that I have to wear in Yes

BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1