Nymboida 2013 River Rampage
I received a call from the Coach Station about a week ago (They picked me off the bookings from last time). They said they would like those who have booked for the weekend coming up to make payment ASAP. If they don't get payment by a couple of weeks from the weekend (29/30/31 March) they will have to take other bookings for the non-paid rooms.

They were going to send me a list of everyone who has pre-booked but nothing has come through so far. If you have pre-booked, best pull out the Visa and make a phone call so there are no nasty surprises when you arrive!

If I get the list through I will post it here.
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. - Not me..... Aristotle
Bump

Did this get missed by those who booked in?????????
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. - Not me..... Aristotle
(09-01-2013, 11:16am)Champs Wrote: Bump

Did this get missed by those who booked in?????????

they took my credit card details,when i booked ...maybe they forgot to take yours, Australia2brett
i should be there for the days ride ,for saturday to meet a few
Thanks Champ
Will ring in the morning to confirm and pay for Dave & Megs.
Hi GUYS,, I cleared up a few things with the new managers today and it's true. They will need pre payment from those going over the Easter weekend due to previous cancellations. Not from us at the Hayabusa run but other groups that have pulled the plug over demerit weekends.
I have sent messages to the few people who the motel did not have numbers for and I've emailed others about the demerit weekend.
I have had to cancel due to my recent move to Albury and running a bit short of cash.
There are at least 2 rooms available as of today if anybody wants to call the motel and book one. The number is 02 66494126.
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
We phoned them today & confirmed our booking, beats sitting at home all long weekend!!!
Good onya John.
To my knowledge we have confirmed.
Champs +1,
Trix and Tony,
Dave and Megs,
B. Garten + 1.

Still to confirm but may have done without me knowing,
Garbo + 1,
Braddo and Mez,
Berco + 1, and
Ford and Linda.
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
could be a starter
pink pantys 4 every one .see you in hell bitches
Hi Mark,

Ray cancelled (right Ray?) so his room would be available. Mine is undecided right now but if I go it will be just me so a spare spot there either way either as a full room or a bed (assuming they change the queen to a more blokey arrangement). I know you like it but I'm not a big fan of top'n'toe with a bloke.....
(12-01-2013, 04:53am)mechanx Wrote: could be a starter

Hi all
Ford & Linda, Marinne & I Have cancelled so room 8 & 2 are available.
BRADDO

"May the fleas of a thousand camels infest the crotch of the person who screws up your day, and may their arms be too short to scratch." Ghastly
Hey guys, Mrs Garbo & me won't be on the roads at easter so another room is available. Coolsmiley Mark & LindaPi_thumbsdown
Hi all
Danny & Annette Berlli Have cancelled so room 11 is available.
BRADDO

"May the fleas of a thousand camels infest the crotch of the person who screws up your day, and may their arms be too short to scratch." Ghastly
I'm just curious guys, and it's really none of my business (well, it kinda is, coz I've been thinking about doing this run for a little while now)....but why so many cancellations this time round for this event?!? Undecided

Is there something going on up there that the rest of us don't (and should) know about?!? Confused Undecided

Coolsmiley