BRIDGESTONE S20 REPORT
Hi people. I fitted the new S20 to my bike last week i imported it from Rocky Mountain 4 days states to N.Z. I had the BT016 on before that and honestly i wont go back to the 016 i could never feel comfortable on the tire it seemed to move and squiggle under you all the time and i was talking to our local superbike school trainer and he had the same thoughts on the 016. Anyway this S20 is great i have done about 550k on it and this tire just doesn,t move i have had the bike lower in the corners and it sticks like shit crank the throttle open and no sign of movement, i,m running a 200 and as the report on them say the new S20 puts a bigger footprint on the ground and after the 016 this tire is 100% better. Not worried about the milage i will get as long as it sticks.
SPEED ISN,T EVERYTHING BUT IT SURE IS FUN.
i am thinking of getting the S20s. i used michelin 2cts on my gsxr few years ago and they were like chewing gum.
debating these.
maybe just get bridgestone for a change.
Don't tempt fate,TAUNT IT!

(25-01-2013, 02:33pm)storm Wrote: i am thinking of getting the S20s. i used michelin 2cts on my gsxr few years ago and they were like chewing gum.
debating these.

If you think the 2cts were chewing gum you want think much of the S20. But I prefer the S20 any ride. Great on road performance tyre.
(25-01-2013, 11:46pm)Landmine Wrote:
(25-01-2013, 02:33pm)storm Wrote: i am thinking of getting the S20s. i used michelin 2cts on my gsxr few years ago and they were like chewing gum.
debating these.

If you think the 2cts were chewing gum you want think much of the S20. But I prefer the S20 any ride. Great on road performance tyre.

sorry was that supposed to mean 'you wont think much of s20'?

I used to get the BT14s and loved them , then the 21s and happy .
Got some BT16s are utter crap .
Will definitely give the 20s a go
[Image: photo3.jpg]
No I think they are great but will wear faster than 2CT. Especially on the sides.

[/quote]

Hav
(26-01-2013, 11:32pm)Landmine Wrote: No I think they are great but will wear faster than 2CT. Especially on the sides.

[/quote]

Cool.thanks r they stickier?I have been out a the road bike loop for a few years.

I have done another 1800ks on these tryes and alot of that was balls out riding and a mate that i couldn,t beat on my BT016s i now can clean him up, i,ve had the busa lower and faster than i,ve ever had it and the tyre doesn,t move or squiggle in the corners, Maybe if your looking for milage these may not be the tire to get but so far mine are not showing to much signs of wear but from the 016 to the S20 they are miles apart in performance and have given me confidence i lost with the 016, i have the 016pro on the front and that is a better tyre than the 016. Everyone has their own fav in tyres but i will be sticking with the S20 as it is proving to be a good tyre.
STICKY Tryes r the cheapest insurance on a bike so for me mileage is not an issue.still waiting for my inspection certificate to register my bike.grrrrr.no riding!

The S20 has done its time i got around 5000k from it and it was a great tyre probably the only thing i could say about it is i feel the centre of the tyre maybe alittle to soft, high speed straight lines just kills the centre thats about the only down side to it. Will get another one when Rocky Mountain get more in stock so just putting a Conti road attack 2 on for now cycletrends over here had it $100 off so picked it up for $289 always wanted to give the conti a try so nows the time but will be bringing in another S20 from R.M.