Shift Fury Gloves
[Image: 70162W+WH.jpg]
Feel good on. Some protection but not over the top uncomfortable. Will see how they feel in a few months.
get them here
http://amawarehouse.com.au/shift-fury-le...24763.html
careful when you pull them on, they um rip.
Seeing if I can have them replaced.

[Image: 003iaq.jpg]
Hmmmm .. My Joe Rocket summer gloves did that first time I pulled them on. Quality just aint what it used to be .. Wtf
Yours weren't really cheap either were they Pete ?
EekEekEek,if they ripped like that what would happen if you fell offEekalways had alpinestars, great protection and fitVery Happy

In all fairness they ripped where they are meant to stretch to be put on. I don't think that is really an impact area. I have a pair of Alpinestars. Cant wear them, just too uncomfortable for me. :-(
I have a pair of RevIt gloves. Absolutely love them. These and a pair of Teknic shorties were the most comfy and protective gloves ive had......

Also my RevIt's came up trumps, was wearing them when I crashed near Dorrigo, still good as new.....
Every (k) over is a THRILLER ! Pi_tongue

2012 AHC BOTY Best Gen 2
2013 VVMC Best Japanese
2013 Australian Hayabusa Show & Shine BEST IN SHOW
2013 AHC BOTY Bike Of The Year Trophy
update.
sounds like ama warehouse will be replacing them which is good business.
I will just be careful where i pull them on from
I have the top end Danise racing gloves, worn in all weather, never serviced the leather, but after two years the palms are rooted. Not worth the $300 I payed I don't think. Ill be looking at a cheaper option.

Oh and a heads up if you want a pair of these, they have a very annoying palm slider that sits between the bar and the outside of your palm sending my hands numb there, but in an off sliding (only) would do there job I suppose.
update on the update
Was going to upgrade to the Volt shift gloves but they didn't have my size in poofy black and white to match the bike so settled on these Alpinestars.

[Image: alpinestars-gloves.jpg]

and
http://www.motorcyclenews.com/MCN/Produc...bon-glove/
Got a pair of rjays.good protection.not real warm in winter,I use a heavy pair.Were about seventy bucks.Over two years old,bit faded but still in good condition.    
I've got a half a dozen pair on the go, everything from fingerless for really hot days when I don't want to wear any, through to really heavy fur lined things from last century that are really warm. My favourites are a pair of "keprotec" that I got from E.R.I Ray "Kawasuki" light, really soft, feel like a 2nd skin, very comfy but still with armour ad heaps of protection. I'll be sad when they finally wear out. Bad fitting gloves are a pain and make your hands ache or go numb.
[Image: dbusasml.jpg]
I don't want a pickle . . .

I am happy with these kevlar racing gloves. Comfortable back and wrist areas are stretch, Plenty of armor but have not tried then out on bitumen. No problems after 2 years of wear. Don,t loose strength when wet. Can be washed or get wet then dry quickly. Only thing that I found was they felt slippery on the lever until I got used to then.
I also have a pair of winter kevlar gloves and these and the racing gloves are the only gloves I wear.

I have no connect with company other than I found gloves practical and comfortable to wear.

http://www.motoport.com/index.php?option=com_redshop&view=product&pid=23&cid=14&Itemid=15