REDBACK BIKE RALLY
Any of the vic boys like to come to bike rally at charlton.About twenty of us go up from warrnambool yearly.It`s a great day /night .gymkana.Band go`s till late.just up the calder for melb blokes.Be good to have more busas up there.                    
what's the date(s)? I'm keen.

just read in other post 9th 10th Feb. Is that right?

Put me down as a yes.
Sorry forgot the date. 9/10 feb.Cheers paul. SMOKIN.    
I used to love doing the rally scenes when I was a young fella. Was great riding there .. not so great riding home with a massive hangover Pi_freak

If I was a bit closer Grant, I'd be there with bells on ..
Survived another Red back Rally.Good ride up.Two groups from w`bool rode up.About forty people.Pub stops and lunch on the way.36c temp up at charlton.Great weather.Burnouts at sunset,bike show.gymkarna.band,not bad.won a bottle of jim beam in raffle.Had a great time.Good ride home thru stawell, halls gap and vic valley.                     We took a van up with us to carry our stuff up. Have to get some of you vic boys to get your shit together and come up next year.You won`t get eaten by a drop bear or a snake.Pi_freakPi_thumbsup
.jpg   photo.JPG (Size: 37.71 KB / Downloads: 88) Some of the gang from w`bool.Happy crew.CHEERS
Looks like a good time was had by all, Grant!! Pi_thumbsup

Nice pics mate....we're gonna try to make it to the next one (is it the same time & place every year???)!! Yes

Coolsmiley
(11-02-2013, 01:00am)bazman Wrote: Looks like a good time was had by all, Grant!! Pi_thumbsup

Nice pics mate....we're gonna try to make it to the next one (is it the same time & place every year???)!! Yes

Coolsmiley
Same time bazzman.They have a website.They get about eight hundred there.

One of my bike and I.Plus a Honda six,at the pub we had lunch at.He`s had it since new.Sounded great.