Melbourne - Wednesday Lattes
Its my eldest son. <i></i>
Hey Pete,
I will try to make an effort tonight, even if I wont be able to speek by the time I get down to the city!!
Looking forward to meeting you all. <i></i>
What time do y'all meet?
<i></i>
Bazoomatic,we usally meet at around 8 pm.Just as a matter of interest,where abouts are you comming from? Phuck its the phantom!<i></i>
Bazoo,
Just look for the BIG pompom!!
(Sorry Rocket!) Cheers,
Pete
Z Web World

Sound ya horn when
going past a manned speed camera.
Let's all give them a protest blast!

You can make a difference!
More Info

<i></i>
DJ, Phuck its the phantom!<i></i>
Rocket,
I live in the Baringo Valley, near Mount Macedon....and I am hoping that it is going to be warmer down there than it is up here... <i></i>
8pm:rock up to cleos just mother teresa and neverending.
8.30pm:no one else in sight, the whole street is empty, amazing. is this the end of the wed night meets for this year?
9pm:15 of the sunbury boys rock up, great to see simon has his bike back on the road (he came off with me, nice of him!)
rocket turns up looking very sophisticated and "bouncerlike" in long black trenchcoat, no pompoms to be seen.
9.15pm bazoomatic turns up (good to meet mate) looks like we have another black/purple
9.17pm: Bee turns up and reminds me not to forget him in this summary report!!!
9.25pm fast freddi, friend and chick on bike arrive as well as Bo
9.45pm i try to arrange group meeting to work out my indicator problem but everyong ignores me saying "are you still on about that?" neverending gives me the best tip, will try it this weekend.
10pm around 30 bikes here now, the joint is buzzin
10.15pm most start to head off including myself.
10.35pm get pulled over in paco rd for breatholizer, had 3 reds in 2 hrs...no reading...happy with that!
10.45pm home park bike in garage (give gentle hug)
END! Cheers,
Pete
Z Web World

Sound ya horn when

More Info

<i>Edited by: Djpete&nbsp; at: 1/7/05 14:56
</i>
Yep it was amazing DJ.There was not a soul around and then all of a sudden there were heaps of bikes around.In fact i dont think ive seen that many bikes on a warm summers night. Good to meet you Bazoo,but really fancy going from a honda to a busa,oh well ,you will learn. And whats the first thing Bazoo asks me?How do you make these things turn?
Phuck its the phantom!<i></i>
Great to meet some of the crew. It was also handy to ride down with the Sunbury lads.... Does that VTR ever have the front tyre on the road???

As for you Rocket, I think that it was a valid question and I thank you for your suggestions.

I gotta admit that next Wednesdays weather doesn't look to good.

But hey, it only took 30 mins to thaw out when I got home <i></i>
And, as usual, im forgotten <i></i>
Get used to it Bee,thats the flack you cop for riding ONLY a 750.
Bazoom,i wasnt hanging shit on your question and is a very valid one.Anybody who buys a busa and tries to punt it around winding road will find this one the first things to alter,although there are a few ppl in the club who wouldnt know what a corner was.You know who you are..... Phuck its the phantom!<i></i>
Amended above Bee.
Sorry maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate. Cheers,
Pete
Z Web World

Sound ya horn when

More Info

<i></i>
well done champ! <i></i>
Sorry folks,

My wife has informed me that I have a family get-together tonight which normally goes something like this...

But I should be there next time.

Have a great night, and please don't give rocket too much grief. From the abuse that I see he gets on this site, Hondas' golden bling boy might not be able to take much more. <i>Edited by: Bazoomatic at: 6/7/05 15:19
</i>