Changing gearing
(14-03-2013, 10:44pm)Corpsedealer Wrote: Thanx Pan,
As we dont have a strip in Kal I dont think that will be a prob that and the fact I weigh 56kg so take off should still be quickLol3
What do you mean you don't have a strip in Kal. There's that really long one
that goes to Laverton and Leonora. The Goldfields Hwy I think they call it.
Pan did that gearing allow you to sit on posted speeds better or should I just harden tha F@*K up (not all animals should be trained).Eek

Huls,
I forgot we have the 230kiloflogit strip, unfortunately the guys that run it are having trouble with pest animals Police on tha track!!
Her job is to Bitch!
Mine is to give her reasonYes

VERITAS...SANGUINEM ET HONOREM
The 38T made it great for cruising and sitting on any speed, low or high, and all you had to do was click it down a gear if you needed to take off, which it rarely needs, being a 1300cc beast that it is!
Well after several months, i ended up changing the front sprocket ( -1 17T) back to stock ( 18T) and left the (+2 45T) rear as it was and i'm happier. The -1 front +2 rear was fun, but only having +2 at the rear seems like a good balance. BTW I just put a set of Pirelli Angel GT's. Anyone have any feedback on these tyres ? So far so good for me.
lightbulb 
Gen2
3200 rpm @ 100kmph
18/41
Hi Ratio 5th n 6th
No need to drop it a gear with that stroker motor grunt, just open the R1/Busa Throttle.PolicePi_thumbsup
Ya need to do wheelies around town like ya need a hole in the head.
WtfLol2