vance and hines
i'm looking at buying a v/h header for my gen 2 would anyone be able to point me in the right direction for some installation guides or have any advice for the diy approach

cheers
Welcome..............
Intro dude. Welcome...
Have you bought them already?
hey fellas thanks for the welcome, it's great to finally own a busa' had a ducati 848 before my gen2 and have no regrets about stepping off that for the busa, the busa is a great bike and the best bike I've owned hands down Smitten

No i haven't brought a v/h header yet, i do have a set of CF yoshi R77 slips ready to go.

Cheers
(17-02-2013, 11:21am)Gbusa.76 Wrote: hey fellas thanks for the welcome, it's great to finally own a busa' had a ducati 848 before my gen2 and have no regrets about stepping off that for the busa, the busa is a great bike and the best bike I've owned hands down Smitten

No i haven't brought a v/h header yet, i do have a set of CF yoshi R77 slips ready to go.

Cheers

Welcome to the club mate .. Pi_thumbsup
(17-02-2013, 11:21am)Gbusa.76 Wrote: No i haven't brought a v/h header yet, i do have a set of CF yoshi R77 slips ready to go.

I've got the S/S r77's on at the moment, they sound great! I looked into the V&h headers but couldn't source them, I'd be very interested to know where you get yours from.

hey crozzer check out revzilla.com, they have v/h header for around the $530.00 mark deviled and they have paypal so nice and secure.

hope this helps