Killing Campaigns Of The Nazi Era
HOLY CRAP! You are kidding me! When did this information get released??
I wouldn't be taking it too seriously . .

Wikipedia:
The Citizens Commission on Human Rights (CCHR) is a Church of Scientology front group which campaigns against psychiatry and psychiatrists. It was established in 1969 by the Church of Scientology and psychiatrist Thomas Szasz, and is headquartered in Los Angeles, California.

The organization holds that mental illness is not a medical disease, and that the use of psychiatric medication is a destructive and fraudulent practice. CCHR follows the Scientology doctrine that psychiatrists ('psychs') are the primary cause of evil in society.

- Everyone is allowed an opinion. . . Idiot2
I get it now!! Those voices in my head were right all along!!
[Image: dbusasml.jpg]
I don't want a pickle . . .
(21-02-2013, 02:31pm)Heidi1 Wrote: HOLY CRAP! You are kidding me! When did this information get released??
5th February 2013.

EVERYONE. We better keep an eye on Pan.
Got to love the USA; a crackpot around every corner.
Government certified carpet muncherDrool
(22-02-2013, 01:31pm)DjPete Wrote: EVERYONE. We better keep an eye on Pan.

Popcorn
(21-02-2013, 03:20pm)Ward P Wrote: I wouldn't be taking it too seriously . .

I will & did take their advice about mind altering addictive physchotropic
drugs.
It would have been fine & dandy for CTP Green Slip Award Defaulting QBE Insurance Ltd if I was addicted to their anti-depressants when they defaulted, but instead I went to the intersection where I got wiped out & got arrested for spraypainting on the road "QBE Takes It Up The Arse" (written on the charge sheet). The police prosecutor was not a happy man.

NOT GUILTY, CASE DISMISSED UNDER SECTION 32 OF THE MENTAL HEALTH ACT.

I hope you like the side effects. Glad I threw em all in the bin.
Never mind, I'm now a (deleted) Wtf

.pdf   Lexapro 10mg.pdf (Size: 393.76 KB / Downloads: 3)

.pdf   Olanzepine.pdf (Size: 491.04 KB / Downloads: 0)

.pdf   Drug Money & Australian Medical Profession.pdf (Size: 321.86 KB / Downloads: 0)

I don't really care if CCHR is associated with the Church Of Scientology as everything they say about these drugs is true.

I was taking a heap of pain killers after my knee operation. Lordy Doody it was hard getting the hell off them.

Never again - unless I end up having the other knee done then I'll know what's coming my way! lol
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!