Poll: Weekend at Wardies 2013
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
I'll be there.
33.33%
5 33.33%
I'd like to go but can't commit at this time
20.00%
3 20.00%
I'll have to talk it over with my partner. Begging has begun
20.00%
3 20.00%
I don't leave the house during double demerits
0%
0 0%
Where the Hell is Tallangatta ?
20.00%
3 20.00%
Too busy, my sock drawer needs re-arranging.
6.67%
1 6.67%
Total 15 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Weekend at Wardies 2013
The only time i do dirt on my busa, if im doing a runner from the cops,
& then i dont care how many K's of dirt i do, sorry wardy
(21-03-2013, 09:26pm)grantxr6t Wrote: If its abit wet,wouldn't be to rapped with 13 k of dirt.Got a fair amount of stone chips has it is.only two years old.Has i said I'll follow the leader.

The road is great in the dry - lots of clay, smooth, not much dust.
Too slippery in the wet though.
[Image: dbusasml.jpg]
I don't want a pickle . . .
THIS WEEKEND HAS BEEN CANCELLED.

Had a few cancellation via private PMs, So I'm sorry to say that there just isn't enough interest to run it this year. - Was looking like just about 3 of us including me! in the end. Maybe next year I'll put it up with a bit more notice and we might get a bit more interest.

Hope everyone has great Easter weekend, and for the Vic's - as an alternative, don't forget that Broadford's big bike bonanza weekend is on.

http://www.ma.org.au/index.php?id=hbbb

As always Ward, I'd bd there with bells on but my Easters are planned for every year sorry.....
There's still a few keen, so looks like there'll be a ride on Saturday for sure - and probably a couple of sherbets that night. Lol3

It is a Motel after all - so we're open 24/7 everyday. and I'll take any excuse for a ride. Biker
I'll still come up for a few days.( fri sat ).so far lattes in Williamstown are on thurs night.
Wardys weekend,what a blast.fantastic roads,good people Went to Dartmouth dam. Great roads and view.Bar meal all good.Couple couple beers.road up to dam wall.Lot of work went into it.road up around granya gap road.great day.One of the best
THE GRANYA.......Nice
" Live the Vision "
Quote "When was the last time You did something for the First Time"