GOR part 2
Got another 450k's in today with 5 other bikes down the GOR.

Thanks to the "other" guys. Causes the cops to hound us all.
Regards,

Busdriver (aka Les)
Never mind the up to three years here in Vic you now face if you get caught doing a runner from em... Fun stoppers!
(25-02-2013, 08:18pm)BEAU Wrote: Never mind the up to three years here in Vic you now face if you get caught doing a runner from em... Fun stoppers!

yeah I read about that new law.

From what I remember I think it's now an automatic 3 months jail for anyone caught doing a runner......and up to 3 yrs possible imprisonment? Scary
I did abit of the gor today.Phillip island,gelong cressy,colac,lavers hill and home (w'bool.Good ride up and back.
    Was abit misty and moist at lavers hill.Pi_freak    
we must have gone past each other Grant
(25-02-2013, 09:15pm)BikerBoy Wrote:
(25-02-2013, 08:18pm)BEAU Wrote: Never mind the up to three years here in Vic you now face if you get caught doing a runner from em... Fun stoppers!

yeah I read about that new law.

From what I remember I think it's now an automatic 3 months jail for anyone caught doing a runner......and up to 3 yrs possible imprisonment? Scary

All ill say is they would want to be bloody careful as some people do a runner for good reason-they are desperate and very dangerous. This may very well bring more violence toward them on the side of the road...

Desperate people do desperate things. And Vic's full of bikies and underworld figures...
Beau's right.

http://www.thecourier.com.au/story/12096...lice-laws/
(26-02-2013, 07:18am)DjPete Wrote: Beau's right.

http://www.thecourier.com.au/story/12096...lice-laws/

You Vics give us all a bad name Lol2
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
Yeah, the Vic PO-PO! They should have on there badges 'The benchmark in world first's'!
Is it still a runner if you haven't checked your mirrors, you just happened to accelerate and didn't know they were chasing you?? Pi_freak

- That's be my argument! -

I did say this once before (back in my teens- bloody long time ago now)

"If I knew you were behind me do you really think you would have caught up to me!" - that one didn't go down well in court! Lol3 - back then it was just add it to the list.
[Image: dbusasml.jpg]
I don't want a pickle . . .
I'd love to hear you say that to a judge in vic Wardy. They really take the hard line on this type of behavior... They are just intoducing new tailgating laws now after studying the best ways overseas to combat the problem here in melb. So many multi's driving that have no idea (not being racist), but they allowed the loopholes to allow them to drive in the first place without going through our proper licensing system. I already want to go back in time 10 years and I'm not even mid 30's yet!
and they are banning any mobile use at all for p platers. Im all for it. The amount of dickheads on P's I see with a mobile in hand and they cant even drive yet. No f*&^ing idea. And then they wonder when they kill themselves or a friend in the passenger seat.