Special Tyre Deals (Sydney)
I rode out to Whitey's new outlet in Ingleburn last night. Got a set of Bridgestone 002's fitted for $390 Pi_thumbsup

He's had an "off" with his trail bike recently so out of action. He's got others helping him out at the shop, but he doesn't do any of the actual fitting himself anymore.

Top bloke. Great product!
I went to Rydalmere Boobies4
Diablo Corsa front 120/70-17 & rear 190/50-17, normally $578.00 NOW ONLY $350 for the set... still on special at MCAS Auburn

On my way up to get them today Pi_thumbsup
Greetings guys - well i am changing tire brand --- i used to use dunlop qualifiers - but i am flat out getting 2000 KM out of them and at about $350 a throw ..... to expensive

so i need a tire thats duel compound as i seam to do a lot more straight line distance riding now rather than knee down twisties ( although i still do them when i get time )

what would be best suited for me ... and i am near west hoxton ( west of liverpool ) anyone know who is doing great price on tires close to me ??

thanks

Boc
Hayabusa , If your not on one , your behind one .....
Boc... Whites... they've got a place at Ingleburn (Craig) or Mick will install in the evenings at his near West Ryde. Phone Craig on 0413 461 353 and tell him you're a member.

Regards... Rob

(14-09-2009, 07:27pm)Ozboc Wrote: Greetings guys - well i am changing tire brand --- i used to use dunlop qualifiers - but i am flat out getting 2000 KM out of them and at about $350 a throw ..... to expensive

so i need a tire thats duel compound as i seam to do a lot more straight line distance riding now rather than knee down twisties ( although i still do them when i get time )

what would be best suited for me ... and i am near west hoxton ( west of liverpool ) anyone know who is doing great price on tires close to me ??

thanks

Boc
Thanks rob - does he fit at Ingelburn or at west ryde - little confused about your reply ?
Hayabusa , If your not on one , your behind one .....
Craig is at Ingleburn. Michael is in the Ryde area. Same mob. Same prices! Good blokes!
Sorry Boc... left out the "his place" part.

As pan said.. same group, same prices.
(14-09-2009, 09:24pm)pan Wrote: Craig is at Ingleburn. Michael is in the Ryde area. Same mob. Same prices! Good blokes!

+1 - Bought the last few sets thru Michael. They know tyres and they are well priced, plus fitment is included. They focus more on the sticky stuff though so give them a call and see what they have. Or maybe 2CTs from SPM?
Got a set of M3's fitted,where else can you get tyres fitted cheaply after hours,dont bother,go directly to Craig.
Check this out:-

http://www.balmainmotorcycles.com.au/services.html

Bookings need to be made. I have made one for tomorrow.

Vellaterra.
" Live the Vision "
Quote "When was the last time You did something for the First Time"
Which tyres did you get im considering the corsa rossos
Wm Coach
(22-10-2012, 09:15pm)Coach Wrote: Which tyres did you get im considering the corsa rossos

I bought the Pilot Road 3"s. Fitted before the Phillip Island trip. Second set. They are fantastic. On the Busa with Rear Rack loaded, 42" rear, 41" front. I weigh 100Kilo's, and the Busa was settled and good feel through the front and rear. Full confidence through the twisties in the mountain ranges. Completed a 3200 K round trip, tyres were fantastic.
" Live the Vision "
Quote "When was the last time You did something for the First Time"
'Vellaterra'
How they going? looking at putting on a set.
Cost?Scary
I do a lot of k's so am looking at tyres that are going to do the most klm's.

Thanks
Mark Smith