Dunlop Q2s
Cheap Q2s on ebay at the moment. 120/70 and 190/55 for $353 posted. Purchased a set, still 2 or 3 sets left. Paul.
What kind of tyres are Q2s.soft? Touring? I have a puncture in my PP3s.have a qualifier near new professionally repaired.thinking might use it and kill it for a long ride or is it better used in the twisted? Cheers Maddy
Don't tempt fate,TAUNT IT!

Q2s are not sport touring tyres like the Pilot Road. They are probably comparable with Pilot Power. I use them and BT003RS on the track as I dont want to go to slicks. I get about 5 day out of a rear due to wear on the edges.

The Superbike school bikes use Q2s.

Q2s are not the same as Qualifiers or even Qualifier 2s which if I remember correctly are sport touring tyres.

Just to add to the confusion. The Q2s are sold in the US. The equivalent Dulop tyre sold in Europe is the Roadsmart Sportsmart (which aren't sold in the US). For some reason in Aust we get both. Opinion of some is that the Sportsmart will replace the Q2 in Aust (however in the US the Q2 replacement - theQ3 has been released so the Q isnt dead).

Probably more that you wanted to know but needed Dunlop Aust product range is "complex".

I never ever use dunflops
Got these pretty new for $40 from a different forum.
Are they good in the wet? Maybe will just put them in and on one long ride kill them and put back the PP3 s.

Q2s stick well . . . just don't last long on the edges Lol3

about 500km road use and 2 x track days.

I'd be happy to recommend them.

[Image: dbusasml.jpg]
I don't want a pickle . . .
Cool thanks wardy.will save them for the twisties on the east coast one day.